So I got a free month of gold from microsoft, wanna know how/why?

#1blackninja4everPosted 1/31/2013 2:40:41 PM(edited)
I might be willing to trade it but I'll still tell you the secret anyways since it's out there already and not much of a secret. So anyways I found out that Sky drive messed with some people when they launched it, causing them to lose I don't know what, but anyways they felt bad and sent out gold codes to everyone that was affected by this. They said they knew who was and who wasn't. Anyways, I wasn't one of those people and I wasn't even aware of the issue until I checked into it after I already received my code via in-game Xbox live mail.

Now for the fun part: I think what made it happen was I saw sky drive today and decided to install it and log in to it. I did, said meh sounds like they might find my pr0n/torrents!!! and decided to delete it from my HDD. A little later I decided to check my inbox which was full of spam msgs from some doc dude that doesn't even lift saying I ripped him off or something when I did no such thing as I have successfully traded with many on these boards without any troubles. any-who, the one message that wasn't from him was from Xbox live, and to my surprise; I was awarded with a free gold month extension code. At the time I figured it was for putting up with that lame spammer from these boards. After doing research I figured out the real reason. Well there ya go people, try it! Also, msg me if you want to trade for it or something. Now off to work and no more play time for me =( no pun intended

I'll always be here for this halo 4 board, I luv ya guys/gals/she-males! Good Luck!
#2CallMeCujoPosted 1/31/2013 2:42:16 PM
blackninja4ever posted...
I might be willing to trade it but I'll still tell you the secret anyways since it's out there already and not much of a secret. So anyways I found out that Sky drive messed with some people when they launched it, causing them to lose I don't know what, but anyways they felt bad and sent out gold codes to everyone that was affected by this. They said they knew who was and who wasn't. Anyways, I wasn't one of those people and I wasn't even aware of the issue until I checked into it after I already received my code via in-game Xbox live mail.

Now for the fun part: I think what made it happen was I saw sky drive today and decided to install it and log in to it. I did, said meh sounds like they might find my pr0n/torrents!!! and decided to delete it from my HDD. A little later I decided to check my inbox which was full of spam msgs from some doc dude that doesn't even lift saying I ripped him off or something when I did no such thing as I have successfully traded with many on these boards without any troubles. any-who, the one message that wasn't from him was from Xbox live, and to my surprise; I was awarded with a free gold month extension code. At the time I figured it was for putting up with that lame spammer from these boards. After doing research I figured out the real reason. Well there ya go people, try it! Also, msg me if you want to trade for it or something. Now off to work and no more play time for me =( no pun intended

I'll always be here for this halo 4 board, I luv ya guys/gals/she-males! Good Luck!

So the scam might wanna trade the one month he scammed outta Microsoft.....oo that's rich!
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#3blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:50:09 PM(edited)
I don't have to trade it, i can use it myself, and I told everyone how I did it. I also didn't scam microsoft because I didn't even know it would happen. I got lucky, and they just made me a happy customer win win. Also, I didn't scam anyone, all the posts made by the guy on here claiming that he got scammed by me and a few others were all deleted by mods.
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#4MlCKHEADPosted 1/31/2013 2:59:49 PM(edited)
Here is how to get 1 year of XBL gold!!!!

SPOILERS!!!

Work for ONE day.

Get monies.

Pay via XBL/Go to the shop and buy 1 a year subscription.

Spend whatevers left on anything you like.
---
GT: Micktory
#5SunDevil77Posted 1/31/2013 3:02:14 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...

SPOILERS!!!

Work for ONE day.

Get monies.

^ Seriously.

Not even near a day's pay. It's $35 everywhere at the moment.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#6AndrewColinPosted 1/31/2013 3:03:18 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...

SPOILERS!!!

Work for ONE day.

Get monies.

That is the most sound method I have ever heard for getting anything ever!
I agree completely, everyone should use this method! It really works 100 percent of the time people! Its not a scam!!!!
#7MlCKHEADPosted 1/31/2013 3:06:43 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...

SPOILERS!!!

Work for ONE day.

Get monies.

^ Seriously.

Maybe you're not working hard enough.
---
#8AndrewColinPosted 1/31/2013 3:14:53 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...

SPOILERS!!!

Work for ONE day.

Get monies.

^ Seriously.

Maybe you're not working hard enough.

i think he was tying to say that its a fraction of a days pay. for me its about an hours pay if i got good tips that day :P if no tips then its 2 hours worth
#9MlCKHEADPosted 1/31/2013 3:24:53 PM
Oh I thought he meant people in America only get $35 a day, my bad if thats what he meant.
---
#10CallMeCujoPosted 1/31/2013 3:28:04 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...

SPOILERS!!!

Work for ONE day.

Get monies.

^ Seriously.

True story lol 35 is more then enough and that's with a sh*t job too
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.