Two questions....

#1Type0HeroPosted 1/31/2013 5:48:09 PM
I just played a BTB game on Ragnarok and was wanting to snipe, so I camped the sniper (while browsing internet lol). Anyway... The damn thing never spawned again the entire game. Is this something they've changed or a glitch or what?

Also, I was in the Matnis at one point and got one shot with something. What can do that? The only thing I could think of was maybe someone with laser and damage boost? Or can you one shot the Mantis if you hit it in a certain spot?
#2weapon_d00d816Posted 1/31/2013 6:33:06 PM
Weapons don't respawn if someone has it on them with atleast one round left. Also, why they hell did you wait for the sniper to spawn instead of doing something productive? The sniper isn't that cool of a weapon to wait for...

And just check theater to see what onehit you. I thought that would have been an obvious idea.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#3Rainey-kinsPosted 1/31/2013 6:39:39 PM
Incineration Cannon can 1-shot a Mantis without any boosts or otherwise. It's a great tip to know, though it sucks when others know it to your disadvantage... >~>
---
Royal Rose
#4L337_MuffenPosted 1/31/2013 8:56:06 PM
I've one shot a Mantis with a laser before, don't know know, but I did.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#5Type0Hero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:23:12 PM
Hm, ok..

weapon_d00d816, you're stinkier than your mom's stink hole.
#6JkickitPosted 2/1/2013 9:28:28 PM
weapon_d00d816 posted...
Weapons don't respawn if someone has it on them with atleast one round left. Also, why they hell did you wait for the sniper to spawn instead of doing something productive? The sniper isn't that cool of a weapon to wait for...

And just check theater to see what onehit you. I thought that would have been an obvious idea.

TOLD.

Type0Hero posted...
Hm, ok..

weapon_d00d816, you're stinkier than your mom's stink hole.

Oooohhhhhhh. Double TOLD.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.