kill cam question

#1BluntsAllDayPosted 1/31/2013 6:55:10 PM
So while playing today I was actually watching the kill came after my death and I noticed the enemies cross hairs turned red BEFORE I was coming around corners or was hidden behind some objects.. in game this doesn't happen when I aim at someone.. is this a glitch? Cheat? Or is it only happening in the replays? Has anyone else noticed this?
#2X250Posted 1/31/2013 7:03:09 PM
Kill cam lags. Never rely on it for anythnig.
#3BluntsAllDay(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:12:08 PM
I thought about lag.. I was just fired up thinking they had a cheat to turn the crosshair red before they even saw me
#4jakethenoobPosted 1/31/2013 7:28:11 PM
No. This has never happened to anyone ever.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#5ShadowDragoonDXPosted 2/1/2013 10:06:34 AM
343 should just nix the killcams altogether. If they're going to implement a feature that is laggy and half assed as it is now, then what's the point?
---
Coming soon, Matt Damon is...."Running away from Bad Guys" Rated PG-13
#6Thekiller37Posted 2/1/2013 10:12:12 AM
It really is just lag, what you see on their screen is not what they see on their screen.
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
#7ffmasterjosePosted 2/1/2013 12:37:31 PM
Yeah, they need to revamp the killcam system. I give 'em credit for putting one in, but its just not that helpful most of the time right now
---
Best In The World
NP:
#8BluntsAllDay(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:00:10 PM
It reminds me too much of CoD so does this stupid leveling system. I haven't played halo since halo 3 and when I saw how the leveling was I was pissed. Levels actually mattered then when u went up a level u felt like u actually did something.. not just finishing a match.. and when u lost a level...omg lose a level! Yea if u sucked it up for q couple games u went down!!! The good old days
---
GT: BluntsAllDay