Lost faith in humanity..

#11RAGEface14Posted 1/31/2013 9:40:29 PM
SlaveZero40 posted...
I'vebeen lost faith in humanity that is why it doesn't really surprise me when people jump on CoD heavy simply because many other people do it. This applies to many other things as well besides CoD.
Deep, insightful, emotional, and multisyllabic rap/Hip Hop & R&B also has been dumbed down and everyone is on it because others are.
I just hate Fads SO, SO much.
People really don't care rather or not about creativity, insight, and major changes to material as long as others like it and it's very lucid.
I just can't stand most dense people.

SO MUCH THIS. It's true, this is happening in video games, but the magnitde at which creativity is dying in other industries is just plain ridiculous. For example, rap: We had 2pac and Biggy in the 90's, now we have ****ing Nicki Minaj and Big Sean. Metal: We had Iron Maiden and Metallica, now we have Falling in Reverse. But on topic, CoD is simplicity disguised as complication, and that's why people like it so much.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#12SpikeTbearPosted 1/31/2013 11:16:39 PM
People play COD for the same reason that they watch American Idol: because everyone else is doing it. NOT because it's good.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#13JackieMoon33Posted 1/31/2013 11:48:42 PM
When Bungie was making Halo, they made the games so they last. 343 is trying to do that with SpOps but they just did the multiplayer so poorly.
#14SlaveZero40Posted 2/1/2013 12:27:31 AM
Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. were good but there were rapper actually better than them. Nowadays, people never even heard their music or they'll only listen the chorus of the song and ignore the rest. Most people only listen to music where beats are murdering artists. Earlier days(not far) artists used to go head to head to try to have the hardest verse in a song. Nowadays rap "artists" only worry about being Swagged out on the beat and have a catchy hook(chorus). Some don't even rhyme just yell.
But on topic, CoD is simplicity disguised as complication, and that's why people like it so much.

So so true.
People play COD for the same reason that they watch American Idol: because everyone else is doing it. NOT because it's good.

So so TRUE.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#15LoneWolf4545Posted 2/1/2013 1:32:31 AM
I will enjoy playing bo 2 as you lose faith in me.
#16thethirdthoughtPosted 2/1/2013 2:03:38 AM
ITT: people getting mad that black ops 2 has more people playing it than halo 4.
#17majormPosted 2/1/2013 3:23:58 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Deathmetalgamer posted...
There's more people playing BO2 on one MAP then h4 in general.

What map?

I just logged into the Wii U version and there's 4000 people online :/ (I bought the Wii U one along with my 360 one since it was $15)

Wow! They've already dropped the price of the Wii-U to 15 bucks?!!

Not surprised, but I'm still not buying one until it's worth the money.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#18jesse_skaterPosted 2/1/2013 3:25:01 AM
So, how's that throut of yours holding up shadow?
#19Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/1/2013 3:28:33 AM
Hey shadow54858397527548179547897915, surprised you still play halo given how abysmal you have been at every past halo game.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#20BryanPS360Posted 2/1/2013 5:15:26 AM
Black Ops II does what it's supposed to.
Halo 4 does not.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210