Lost faith in humanity..

#21ThunderCavalierPosted 2/1/2013 5:31:15 AM
I remember when it was just Halo 3 and CoD 4: Modern Warfare out, and both seemed like radically different playstyles and I didn't mind that some people preferred CoD to Halo.

I'm just wondering why those people keeping shelling out $60 for another polished version of it. Then again, given how some elements of Halo 4 are starting to resemble its rival franchise, I'm probably gonna start crying if Halo 5 starts resembling CoD's progression.

... It is, admittedly, a pretty good business model, given how a good majority of the gaming community continues to feed the Activision money-making machine.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#22bd0g5Posted 2/1/2013 9:21:01 AM
i like to wear tight pants and sing death metal
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#23SlaveZero40Posted 2/2/2013 6:17:29 AM
It's the same reason why people keep shelling out money for Madden NFL and NBA 2K every single year. It's the latest and many other casuals have it too.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#24SirLemontPosted 2/2/2013 7:10:43 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
It's the same reason why people keep shelling out money for Madden NFL and NBA 2K every single year. It's the latest and many other casuals have it too.

To be fair, NBA 2k is arguably the best sports game on e market, and superior to what EA offered with basketball games, so their sales are far more deserving, As far as the subject goes, Call of Duty games are popular because its the "in" game, and there are people that want to be part of that in-crowd. That's all.
#25billnye69Posted 2/2/2013 7:16:43 AM
AndrewColin posted...
Deathmetalgamer posted...
There's more people playing BO2 on one MAP then h4 in general.

thats because children have all the time in the world to play COD BlOps2 and adults have responsibilitys and dont get to play halo as much as they would like.

I just got a promotion at work that tripled my pay but doubled my work load.....I don't have much time to play games during the week anymore. I'm a weekend only gamer now and when my gf moves in with me.......I'll probably drop games even more. lol

It's so ironic how kids can't afford games but get all the time to play them, where adults can easily buy them but have no time to play them.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#26X250Posted 2/2/2013 7:25:13 AM
Losing faith in humanity for their liking of one mediocre fps over another.

Literal worst reason I've ever heard.
#27SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 8:07:02 AM
SirLemont posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

To be fair, NBA 2k is arguably the best sports game on e market, and superior to what EA offered with basketball games, so their sales are far more deserving, As far as the subject goes, Call of Duty games are popular because its the "in" game, and there are people that want to be part of that in-crowd. That's all.

FIFA is pretty damn fun too on EA's part.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#28Deathmetalgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:10:31 AM
The people that switched to COD are just as pathetic as the trolls that recognize my GAMEFAQS name and still persistently continue to insult me on here over the most ludicrous things possible.
#29Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:46 AM
The people that switched to COD are just as pathetic as the trolls that recognize my GAMEFAQS name and still persistently continue to insult me on here over the most ludicrous things possible.

Hey baddie
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#30enterthemadroxPosted 2/7/2013 10:17:18 AM
SirLemont posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

That's exactly what it is.

It's not a "casuals vs MLG" thing (anyone who has that argument for any game is an idiot anyway if we're being honest), it's just that people don't like to stand out so they grab at whatever's the popular thing at the time to integrate into wider society.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong