Lost faith in humanity..

#31lderivedxPosted 2/7/2013 11:27:30 AM
lmfao gamefaqs pseudo-intellectuals are hilarious
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#32SlaveZero40Posted 2/7/2013 11:51:32 AM
2K was okay. Then they made it so that 2K has to take more practice to play then all of a sudden people started complaining that it is just a game and shouldn't be so serious. I now have respect for NBA 2K11+. Most Games should take practice to master unless it is pinball or something.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#33SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/7/2013 11:58:31 AM
Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. were overrated but most other rappers were actually better than them by a lot.

Went ahead and fixed that up for you nice and right like.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#34enterthemadroxPosted 2/7/2013 11:59:24 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
2K was okay. Then they made it so that 2K has to take more practice to play then all of a sudden people started complaining that it is just a game and shouldn't be so serious. I now have respect for NBA 2K11+. Most Games should take practice to master unless it is pinball or something.

I assume you meant to say "most games should not take practice to master".
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#35Asherlee10Posted 2/7/2013 12:29:34 PM
AndrewColin posted...
thats because children have all the time in the world to play COD BlOps2 and adults have responsibilitys and dont get to play halo as much as they would like.

I like this answer.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#36SlaveZero40Posted 2/7/2013 1:04:55 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

Heck NO. Games need a challenge. Not a severe crutch to help people get kills. Mainly FPS games, Fighting games, Sports games, RTS games, Strategy games, ......??? What other PvP is there??
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#37enterthemadroxPosted 2/7/2013 1:08:47 PM
SlaveZero40 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

Heck NO. Games need a challenge. Not a severe crutch to help people get kills. Mainly FPS games, Fighting games, Sports games, RTS games, Strategy games, ......??? What other PvP is there??

Ok.

See I'm still of the old school variety where a game is there to relax and relieve stress, not have more stress added through having to go on a 2 year university degree to be anywhere near competent at it.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#38SlaveZero40Posted 2/8/2013 12:33:43 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

Ok.

See I'm still of the old school variety where a game is there to relax and relieve stress, not have more stress added through having to go on a 2 year university degree to be anywhere near competent at it.

I'm not gonna lie, that statement made me laugh.
---