What weapons have you fully mastered?

#41YellowPurplePosted 2/2/2013 1:53:26 AM
DMR only so far.

I imagine I'll have the BR, AR, Storm Rifle, and Frags eventually. I don't play modes with personal ordnance enough to have the sniper rifle and stuff like that to max so I doubt I'll ever get that.
#42_DT_Skillz_Posted 2/2/2013 10:27:44 AM
wtf nearly every match since I got the game I've used BR and I still need another 500 kills or so to master it. Then again today was the first time I've played on it since early december
#43SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 10:34:05 AM
I use the playlists to master the weapons when I'm feeling like grinding my commendations. Big team for sniper commendations as you're guaranteed to get at least one sniper/beam/binary rifle in any given BTIS map. SWAT for Pistol and BR. Flood for shotgun, but I hate flood so I rarely play. Grifball for hammer's and swords (obviously). Standard IS for plasma nades, frag's, DMR, and Boltshot. KotH for pulse nades and assault rifle and CTF for everything else (plus the things I mentioned from standard IS. CTF is good for commendations because it can potentially last all 15-17 minutes and gives you plenty of time and opportunities for some commendation progress)
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#44SahdukPosted 2/2/2013 11:09:57 AM
<sneaky beeping>

oh ed-e u so sneaky
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#45koichiPosted 2/2/2013 8:30:16 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
koichi posted...
Sahduk posted...
0 because i dont spend all day playing halo

Games been out for almost 3 whole months. Even if you played only a hour a day you could have at least 2 weapons maxed out if you alternated.

That was based on no spartan ops and if you could get 40 kills in a hour. Which the latter is being pretty lenient.

Nope, I played at least an hour a day since release, alternated between loadouts and still have nowhere near completing any weapon.

You have to literally be on all day every day to have maxed out weapons and got to SR130 by now or even sooner.

It takes 1935 kills to master one weapon. if you got 40 kills in one hour,obviously using only that weapon, it would only take you 48.3 days to master it. and 40 kills is not hard, its pretty average.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#46SahdukPosted 2/2/2013 8:36:58 PM
koichi posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
koichi posted...
Sahduk posted...

Games been out for almost 3 whole months. Even if you played only a hour a day you could have at least 2 weapons maxed out if you alternated.

That was based on no spartan ops and if you could get 40 kills in a hour. Which the latter is being pretty lenient.

Nope, I played at least an hour a day since release, alternated between loadouts and still have nowhere near completing any weapon.

You have to literally be on all day every day to have maxed out weapons and got to SR130 by now or even sooner.

It takes 1935 kills to master one weapon. if you got 40 kills in one hour,obviously using only that weapon, it would only take you 48.3 days to master it. and 40 kills is not hard, its pretty average.

i'll let some other nerd explain to you why 40 kills an hour is horrible and you should feel bad for thinking it's average
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#47Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/2/2013 8:39:46 PM
ITT: nerds defend that being higher than sr49 at this point is not nerdy.
#48koichiPosted 2/2/2013 8:41:28 PM
Sahduk posted...
koichi posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
koichi posted...
Sahduk posted...

i'll let some other nerd explain to you why 40 kills an hour is horrible and you should feel bad for thinking it's average

I was being generous to the guy who thinks you have to play all day.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#49SahdukPosted 2/2/2013 8:51:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50L337_MuffenPosted 2/2/2013 9:00:16 PM
Sahduk posted...
that's not being generous. that's pissing on a guy who isn't on fire he's and telling him he should thank you because at least hes not Scottish

The logic there is just undeniable.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen