A few questions

#1Lloyd13ZPosted 2/1/2013 12:23:33 AM
I'm a completionist, and I have a few questions I can't find a definite answer for.

Is there any place where I can see a list of all the unlockable armor pieces? That is, not ones unlocked with a special code, like Locus. I want to make sure that, in the long run, I have them all, and I'd like to check progress on that. Closest I've found: http://www.withoutthesarcasm.com/posts/793

Failing a list, can someone confirm that all armor unlocks are from leveling and commendations, and there's nothing else that will get me free armor?

I have the same question for Emblems - Any list, or can it be confirmed that the only way to get them is leveling and commendations? Obviously aside from LASO, leading me to...

Last questions - I can't find a definite answer but is it confirmed that if you do the last rally points to the end, it counts for LASO? Some places say it works, some say it's been fixed... I don't even know now.

Thanks in advance to all who help! ^w^
---
Treaties not forged in blood or violence are merely fragile fixes in an unending circle or war; a temporary peace soon to be consumed by hate once more. ---Me!
#2SpikeTbearPosted 2/1/2013 12:28:16 AM
You unfortunately have to pre order the game from like 8 different places to get all the armor and emblems. Also some are only from Waypoint.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#3Lloyd13Z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:34:00 AM(edited)
I thought I made it clear... I only care about the in-game stuff. I know a lot of emblems and armor are pre-order or DLC, but I don't care about those. I am looking for lists of stuff without those.

For example, I found this for the Emblems:
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/10613/article/halo-4-emblem-unlock-chart-guide/

But that doesn't help me because it doesn't tell me what in the "Other" category I can get for free. Meaning, the Splatter Emblem and the LASO Emblem are there, but so are the DLC emblems. So... which ones can I get in-game? That's my question, for both Emblems and Armor.

EDIT: Waypoint ones are valid as well, as they are free and obtainable.
---
Treaties not forged in blood or violence are merely fragile fixes in an unending circle or war; a temporary peace soon to be consumed by hate once more. ---Me!
#4AndrewColinPosted 2/1/2013 3:31:25 AM
the only armor i know of other than dlc that is unlocked outside of MP is the spartanIV armor unlocked by beating the game on legendary and the raider and raider dstt or ddst which is unlocked through a series of stuff on waypoint