KNEEL ! kneel before ZOD !

#21Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:06 AM
I'm trying to kneel but your teammates keep killing me.
---
The Jersey Guy
#22esqueleto76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:41:10 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I'm trying to kneel but your teammates keep killing me.

A pitiful excuse. If you wish to serve me by dieing at my hands, then you will find a way to KNEEL ! if not, i will kill you slowly.
And those are not teamates. I require no teamates...those are merely my 'semi sentient diversions'. I demand only that they die in my honour.
---
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
#23MephystoPosted 2/1/2013 7:43:31 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
L337_Muffen posted...
Well I am right am I not, you failed to do it without feeling another persons bullets enter your body, until the point that you died. Six times.

I allowed myself to feel the peril, of your fragile mortal lives for a few moments, yes. To better understand why you worms continue to struggle so, in the face of a clearly superior being.
I do not like your impudent tone, however.....from this moment on, you may address me as 'Your Imperial Greatness : Sire, and Mercifull One".

...ok... all hail Your Impotent Geekness: Tired and Pitiful One...

...happy now?
#24esqueleto76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:21:36 AM
Mephysto posted...
esqueleto76 posted...
L337_Muffen posted...
Well I am right am I not, you failed to do it without feeling another persons bullets enter your body, until the point that you died. Six times.

I allowed myself to feel the peril, of your fragile mortal lives for a few moments, yes. To better understand why you worms continue to struggle so, in the face of a clearly superior being.
I do not like your impudent tone, however.....from this moment on, you may address me as 'Your Imperial Greatness : Sire, and Mercifull One".

...happy now?

You......mock my magnificence ??
---
#25Booty_CallPosted 2/1/2013 10:04:59 AM
This topic gives me gas.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#26MephystoPosted 2/1/2013 10:28:19 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
Mephysto posted...
esqueleto76 posted...
L337_Muffen posted...

...happy now?

You......mock my magnificence ??

Whaaat? I said the words... klaatu barada ni- *cough* *cough*

I said the words! Now send me home, like in the deal...
#27esqueleto76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:45:41 AM
Booty_Call posted...
This topic gives me gas.

You there......... You are obviously new to this thread, so i will allow you that insult. Let me explain the rules to you, so you may decide to join these creatures in kneeling to me.
Rule 1: i do the funnies here.
Rule 2: this is not a discussion, this is a celebration of my greatness at Halo.
Rule 3: you may either choose to kneel to me.. in which case i will acknowledge your praise, and kill you swiftly. Or you can defy my will.. which will result in unpleasantness. And then death.
Rule 4: if we meet in-game, please refer to the rules in the OP.
Rule 5: you may now kneel.
---
#28firemaniac1Posted 2/1/2013 11:37:15 AM
Though I would add in. Three days ago I went 52-3 on btb. Gauss Hog FTW! Though yours was decent, I would say I win. Without a vehicle, the next match, I went 42 and 3. I was 26-0 until i made a push and didn't notice the 3 guys with snipers in the background. Actually the sad part of my story, we only won by one or two kills per game......the rest of my team wasn't very good, and if it makes a difference, i did change lobbies between games.

By the way, i don't want to take over the thread, and to prove it. I will bow to your game.
#29yoshiisbackPosted 2/1/2013 11:51:23 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
Booty_Call posted...
This topic gives me gas.

You there......... You are obviously new to this thread, so i will allow you that insult. Let me explain the rules to you, so you may decide to join these creatures in kneeling to me.
Rule 1: i do the funnies here.
Rule 2: this is not a discussion, this is a celebration of my greatness at Halo.
Rule 3: you may either choose to kneel to me.. in which case i will acknowledge your praise, and kill you swiftly. Or you can defy my will.. which will result in unpleasantness. And then death.
Rule 4: if we meet in-game, please refer to the rules in the OP.
Rule 5: you may now kneel.

I impregnated your daughter, sir. Surely you wouldn't kill her baby daddy.

You should have been telling her to get on her knees more.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#30JkickitPosted 2/1/2013 12:11:12 PM
Ooooh. TOLD.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.