What seperates a "Good Casual" with a "ALG Pro"?

#21bd0g5Posted 2/1/2013 10:24:41 AM
AGL**********************
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#22Morgoth the EnemyPosted 2/1/2013 4:33:11 PM
Pro video gaming is a joke, much like pro sports. Paying anyone to play a game(video or physical) is by far the most ignorant thing humans do
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#23Scooby510Posted 2/1/2013 4:47:12 PM
Morgoth the Enemy posted...
Pro video gaming is a joke, much like pro sports. Paying anyone to play a game(video or physical) is by far the most ignorant thing humans do

lol u fat
---
Lil B is my friend.
#24bd0g5Posted 2/1/2013 4:58:03 PM
I suck at both video games and sports so they're both stupid!

---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#25X250Posted 2/1/2013 5:28:41 PM(edited)
You can look up the definition of pro in a dictionary, TC.

More seriously though: An amount of effort that few people are willing to give.

Mr. Ancient, why are you mad that people make money playing games while probably spending less time playing them than you do?
#26Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/1/2013 7:53:36 PM
Wait, yoshi is from Wisconsin?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#27moneyman82Posted 2/1/2013 8:08:38 PM
The "ALG Pro" has more skill than the "Good Casual".
---
By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order.
#28YellowPurplePosted 2/1/2013 8:43:33 PM

What a stupid thing to say.
#29KingFarvaPosted 2/1/2013 9:31:21 PM
There is only so far it can go. You can perfect team work and call outs with practice, you can play with better people to improve overall, but most of it is just natural skill and understanding of the game. Being able to predict outcomes before they happen, knowing and understanding the best positions to give you the slightest edge, when to back down and when to engage, etc.
---
GT: HP Farva
I wont stop saying annoying crap.
#30co1onelPosted 2/2/2013 12:05:31 AM
Why are people so fixated on K/D ration? Especially in Halo?
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif