Thanks 343 for making Grifball a piece of crap

#1Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/1/2013 9:41:53 AM
It is so freaking laggy. No way I am jeopardizing my KD by playing this crap just for the Gravity Hammer commendation.
#2__balePosted 2/1/2013 9:43:43 AM
Grifball has always been laggy.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#3EasygoingBirdPosted 2/1/2013 9:59:30 AM
It is a bit laggy, but I love passing the ball now and the fact that scoring doesn't start a new round in normal Griffball. Makes the game much more dynamic and fun IMO.

Though the lag is annoying, mostly when it takes a few seconds to see where the ball is or for the game to recognize that someone actually picked it up.
---
Going to Mcdonalds with heart disease. Heavy risk, but the FRIIIIES
GT: Dr Chowder
#4Seto_RyuPosted 2/1/2013 10:12:00 AM
Could just stop caring about a pointless number and enjoy the game. You can see the slayer kdr separate from the overall kdr anyway.
#5GoroPosted 2/1/2013 10:29:52 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
It is so freaking laggy. No way I am jeopardizing my KD by playing this crap just for the Gravity Hammer commendation.

Good. Never play grifball again please.
---
GT: GaryBusey T33th
#6iliekdatPosted 2/1/2013 10:34:29 AM
1. your kd probably isnt good anyways
2. if you're consistent, your kd will eventually shoot right back to where it was even if it takes a dip from grifball
3. it isn't that laggy and even if it was, it isn't directly 343's fault. all games on xbl are prone to lag so just get a better connection and hope for the best
#7JaidabeccaPosted 2/1/2013 10:35:15 AM
__bale posted...
Grifball has always been laggy.

QFT! Stop whining, TC. Grifball has been laggy since it started back in HALO 3. And to be honest, from my perspective, it seems less laggy in this game compared to 3 & Reach since the Gravity Hammer has less of that "whoosh" area of effect. Again, that's just from my perspective, though, so IDK how it is from yours.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#8SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/1/2013 12:15:55 PM

That's not why you play grifball...

And you've always been at the mercy of host in Grif.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#9Mr_arizonaPosted 2/1/2013 12:27:40 PM
If you don't like Grifball don't play Grifball. If you hate all Halo4 playlists don't play Halo anymore. If every game pisses you off enough to create constant I HATE THIS topics maybe you've reached that point where gaming is not for you anymore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#10SahdukPosted 2/1/2013 12:30:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]