People sure do take getting jacked/melee'd personally...

#1Kai101xPosted 2/1/2013 10:36:49 AM
I've had quite a few people send me insulting messages because i either sky jacked them, jacked them out of the ghost, snuck up on their tank or melee attacked them from behind with camoflage on. They act like it hurts their pride when those things happens.
#2Thekiller37Posted 2/1/2013 11:09:46 AM
When it's with camo on I'd take it personally too. I don't mean to, but I reaaaally hate campers with invisibility. (no offense) So I wouldn't find it hard for others to be aggravated. I would never send a hate message though.
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
#3GrimnoPosted 2/1/2013 2:10:41 PM
I've oddly never got a hate message before cept once but it was in french.
Even after I camp Dominion bases on defense like a boss, abusing the rocket launcher and sniper rifle like noone's buisness.
Still no hate message.
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
GT - Grimno
#4jakethenoobPosted 2/1/2013 2:26:43 PM
with camo
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#5elitewarrior500Posted 2/1/2013 2:28:24 PM
hey camo would make me mad too especially if the glitch happens where they are even invisible on radar
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#6phillyeagles123Posted 2/1/2013 3:52:15 PM
jakethenoob posted...
with camo

I think we've found the problem.
#7I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/1/2013 3:53:38 PM
Wait so you use camo AND you use vehicles?

Yeah, my pride would probably be pretty hurt if I got killed by you.
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#8Kai101x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:55:50 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
Wait so you use camo AND you use vehicles?

Yeah, my pride would probably be pretty hurt if I got killed by you.

I expected a post like this to be the first reply. I am disappointed but I laughed.
#9ssj3bladePosted 2/3/2013 8:09:43 PM
I snuck up on a camo sniper today, he'd been camping his home base on Valhalla for about 7 minutes, just getting the occasional kill but basically being a scaredy baby. I crouch walked all the way down the river from the rise with the Mounted Gun on, all the way to the flag stand to assassinate this guy.

The rage that flowed through him in the message he sent me after that was actually terrifying.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica