You know instant respawn is bad when...

#1SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/1/2013 3:53:52 PM
You score a double kill, die, respawn, kill someone and pick up the triple kill. Dying in the middle of all of that doesn't negate the multi-kill? Hmm, interesting logic.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#2pookiejinPosted 2/1/2013 3:57:30 PM
why does that matter?
#3SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:58:17 PM
Why do you matter?
---
#4phillyeagles123Posted 2/1/2013 3:58:37 PM
Well it doesn't say get X amount of kills in 4.5 seconds without dying so, it does make sense. However, that doesn't mean I like it.

But yes, instant respawn needs to go.
#5KamikazeCactuarPosted 2/1/2013 4:00:34 PM
They should bring back Ranked/Social playlists again. No JIP/Instant Respawns in Ranked but those things can stay in Social.
---
GT - A Lvl1 Krabby
#6shinigamiefaPosted 2/1/2013 4:12:05 PM(edited)
Well I don't like instant respawn, but it is funny when I get double kills off the same person.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#7Mr_arizonaPosted 2/1/2013 4:25:41 PM
KamikazeCactuar posted...
They should bring back Ranked/Social playlists again. No JIP/Instant Respawns in Ranked but those things can stay in Social.

THIS^

I know it splits the community but this way you have those who want to play for score and those just messing around.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#8RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 2/1/2013 4:29:25 PM
http://archive.4chon.net/r9k/833275/src_1339335247814.jpg
#9EX_Cirnochao222Posted 2/1/2013 4:41:27 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
You score a double kill, die, respawn, kill someone and pick up the triple kill. Dying in the middle of all of that doesn't negate the multi-kill? Hmm, interesting logic.

Dying has never negated multikills, hence why you can get multikills from the grave.
#10SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:53:51 PM
I'm not complaining, I just find it weird that you can die in the middle of a multi-kill, respawn in front of an enemy and get that kill for an addition of the multi. I know you can get multi's beyond the grave, I've always just thought that it had to be the same string of kills for it to count (like if you die in the middle of a multi but tag someone with a sticky that carries on the multi count).
---