Just finished Spartan IV, any advice on which spec to start with?

#1Unlucky_7Posted 2/1/2013 3:33:23 PM
baddie
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:25 PM
Tracker. I didn't think requisition would be as useful as it is, but it's ****ing awesome.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3Hyper_JiggleDinPosted 2/1/2013 3:44:01 PM
Obviously it depends on which you prefer the look of but just with respect to the mod you unlock at lvl 10 of the specialization, the first one i recommend is pioneer with the fast track mod. This grants 20% extra experience when used which will help you progress a little faster through future specializations.

Do some research on which weapon skin and armor as well as emblems each unlocks as this may sway you ( i had to have the wetwork helmet ). It ultimately depends what you like the look of and what your playstyle is. See : http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Specializations
---
XD
#4JFKandLBJPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:45 PM
All of them are garbage unless you're into weapon skins and armor. Otherwise, Operator gets you wheelmen which let's you recover faster from EMP's in a vehicle while also coming with the coveted pokeball emblem. Another "decent" one is Rogue for the no flinching when being shot at while scoped.
#5Unlucky_7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:58:14 PM
Thanks for the input. I decided to go with Wetwork since I like to go for a lot of assasinations. Rogue will be next, since that ability seems to be one of the best.
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.