Just finished Spartan IV, any advice on which spec to start with?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just finished Spartan IV, any advice on which spec to start with?
4 years ago#1
baddie
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
4 years ago#2
Tracker. I didn't think requisition would be as useful as it is, but it's ****ing awesome.
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
4 years ago#3
Obviously it depends on which you prefer the look of but just with respect to the mod you unlock at lvl 10 of the specialization, the first one i recommend is pioneer with the fast track mod. This grants 20% extra experience when used which will help you progress a little faster through future specializations.

Do some research on which weapon skin and armor as well as emblems each unlocks as this may sway you ( i had to have the wetwork helmet ). It ultimately depends what you like the look of and what your playstyle is. See : http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Specializations
XD
4 years ago#4
All of them are garbage unless you're into weapon skins and armor. Otherwise, Operator gets you wheelmen which let's you recover faster from EMP's in a vehicle while also coming with the coveted pokeball emblem. Another "decent" one is Rogue for the no flinching when being shot at while scoped.
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the input. I decided to go with Wetwork since I like to go for a lot of assasinations. Rogue will be next, since that ability seems to be one of the best.
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just finished Spartan IV, any advice on which spec to start with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived