AGL NJ in March

#1TheTurtler31Posted 2/1/2013 8:04:15 PM
So me and my team of kurmedgeons signed up for it. However, we dont have any AGL skill level friends to practice and run scrimms with.

So my question is: Are any of you guys going too?

And: Are any of you good enough where it would be worth our time to practice and run scrimms with you and a team?

I dont mean for that to seem conceded of me but I am trying to be rather blunt about it.
---
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter!
Not changing Sig until Panthers go to the Superbowl! Started: 8-11-09
#2I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/1/2013 8:06:51 PM
Post your GTs so people can determine whether or not you're worth their time and vice versa?
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#3TheTurtler31(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:08:52 PM
lol that probably would be helpful!

My GT is Always Freez
---
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter!
Not changing Sig until Panthers go to the Superbowl! Started: 8-11-09
#4I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/1/2013 8:14:33 PM
Yeah I'm guessing there are plenty of people on the board that could help you out with practicing...

I'd be going myself since I'm only like and hour and half away from the event, but since it's tiny and it doesn't even allow for spectators it just seems lame.
---
#5CallMeCujoPosted 2/1/2013 11:10:05 PM
What's agl?
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#6yanksfan4247Posted 2/2/2013 10:10:58 AM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
I'd be going myself since I'm only like and hour and half away from the event, but since it's tiny and it doesn't even allow for spectators it just seems lame

lame as hell. No spectators?
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/69396.png
#7I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:38 AM
CallMeCujo posted...
What's agl?

http://www.arenagaming.us/

yanksfan4247 posted...

lame as hell. No spectators?

Yeah... It's just going to be 24 teams in some small space for 2 days and AGL staff. What sucks is that this is the only one I wouldn't have to fly to.
---
#8yoshiisbackPosted 2/2/2013 12:58:42 PM
TheTurtler31 posted...
So me and my team of kurmedgeons signed up for it. However, we dont have any AGL skill level friends to practice and run scrimms with.

So my question is: Are any of you guys going too?

And: Are any of you good enough where it would be worth our time to practice and run scrimms with you and a team?

I dont mean for that to seem conceded of me but I am trying to be rather blunt about it.

You wont make it out of pool play, but I guess we'll still scrim you.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#9darren19822000Posted 2/2/2013 1:07:58 PM
based on your stats id say it isnt worth your time to go. not to be rude but the players that generally go and actually win a game are way better than you. practicing may help and good teamwork could net you some games but theres no way you can expect to even make it out of the first round. again not trying to ruin your day or anything. give it a shot. try to play sloppys team or go play yoshi then repost this topic
---
gt darren reefnugs
#10I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/2/2013 2:01:26 PM
What they said, I was just trying to be nice...
---