AGL NJ in March

#31Sector_NinePosted 2/3/2013 9:02:09 AM
hey do u smell that?

LOL its this kids BR lmao gross xD
---
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
XBL: yPPoLs
#32I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/3/2013 10:39:21 AM
If the TC frequently plays partied up with people, then it's definitely a waste of money.

If he only ever plays alone, then I suppose there could be reasoning for his stats. Still, AGL is all teamwork so...
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#33Inferno438Posted 2/3/2013 10:59:40 AM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
If he only ever plays alone, then I suppose there could be reasoning for his stats.

I wouldn't think so...because I've never played this game with anyone before either. Just sayin'.
---
GT: IL Inferno LI
#34_ANG3LIC_Posted 2/3/2013 11:12:23 AM
I was going to go I was in the process of assembling a squadron. but the passes sold out in one day. pretty stupid that it's only 24 teams in a region where there are a lot of halo players...
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
#35I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/3/2013 11:14:54 AM
Inferno438 posted...

I wouldn't think so...because I've never played this game with anyone before either. Just sayin'.

Yeah but he has 6 times the playtime and probably doesn't stat very much.
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#36__balePosted 2/3/2013 11:15:21 AM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
I was going to go I was in the process of assembling a squadron. but the passes sold out in one day. pretty stupid that it's only 24 teams in a region where there are a lot of halo players...

damn rob, you ever gonna quit chokin?
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#37_ANG3LIC_Posted 2/3/2013 11:20:03 AM
You ever going to beat me in a 1v1? zing
---
#38__balePosted 2/3/2013 12:16:00 PM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
You ever going to beat me in a 1v1? zing

apparently you forgot but i won the 1v1 tournament for halo reach so i am actually the best 1v1 player on gamefaqs.

just because final boss didnt beat all 200 teams at every event didnt mean they werent the best there - they won the tourney, so they're the best. same goes with me and you. im better at 1v1s, just deal with it man.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#39_ANG3LIC_Posted 2/3/2013 3:47:35 PM
1. Obvious troll is obvious
2. I didn't play in it and if I did I would of won
3. You haven't beaten me in halo literally ever. Not one 1v1 2v2 or 4v4. In fact the only Gfer that has is the one game Jesse beat me and uploaded to youtube...
---
#40catdog97Posted 2/3/2013 3:51:44 PM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
1. Obvious troll is obvious
2. I didn't play in it and if I did I would of won
3. You haven't beaten me in halo literally ever. Not one 1v1 2v2 or 4v4. In fact the only Gfer that has is the one game Jesse beat me and uploaded to youtube...

hey ang3l lmao y dont u stop making little boy excuses LOL

the chiefs dont go up to the niners and ravens today and be like LOL U DIDNT BEAT ME LIL GIRL IM BETTER EVEN THO I DIDNT ENTER THE PLAY OFF TOURNEY LOL XD XD like u r

u got owned kid let it go and let the champ b the champ its okay that u suck @ h4