Ninja Is Overrated

#1JFKandLBJPosted 2/1/2013 11:45:24 PM
Lol, IGotUrPistola was 1-shot and Ninja still got BR'd by him at AGL Chicago last weekend. It's on YouTube if you haven't seen it. The guy talks a big game but I guess he didn't bring it. Seriously though, people act like he is the second coming of Walshy or something. I bet half the people on this board could out-BR him.
#2XioJenesisPosted 2/1/2013 11:54:52 PM
All pros are "overrated"
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#3SlaveZero40Posted 2/2/2013 12:32:21 AM
He admitted that his shots were off for most of the AGL. He won most of the objective types because of good strategies.
It didn't work against Ambush because they fought harder for the Power weapons and owned with it. They had rockets and two snipers one match, then the next match Formal held a sniper most of the match. They stood no chance.
The Abandon match was not fair though as the sniper spawned near Pulse Ambush which gave them a severe lead.Pulse smartly was playing Rumble Pit with each other to keep their skills sharp during the break while the Warriors were chillin'.

{The F***!!! Formal sniped heads through small cracks!! WTF!!!??}

Pistola did own almost everyone though. Pistola carried his team.

Oh well though, I've seen RyaN00B do something much more awesome at an MLG event to bring back a Capture the Flag match for his team.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#4X250Posted 2/2/2013 1:12:07 AM
As usual, people love taking trolls seriously.

TC's account isn't even a day old yet.
#5jakethenoobPosted 2/2/2013 7:18:26 AM
^are you implying Ninja is not overrated
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#6SlaveZero40Posted 2/2/2013 7:26:49 AM
X250 posted...
As usual, people love taking trolls seriously.

TC's account isn't even a day old yet.

Oh.....
Didn't even check.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#7X250Posted 2/2/2013 8:16:43 AM
jakethenoob posted...

He is overrated, yes. The sole purpose of this topic is to incite flames out of his fans, though.
#8enterthemadroxPosted 2/2/2013 10:56:16 AM
XioJenesis posted...
All pros are "overrated"

This.

And honestly, I haven't heard of anyone mentioned in this topic before until reading this. I feel slightly dumber for even reading this.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 10:58:16 AM
jakethenoob posted...

He is overrated, yes. The sole purpose of this topic is to incite flames out of his fans, though.

He has fans? He has fans on Gamefaqs?

I can't stand the guy, personally, sounds like an eleventeen year old on the mic.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#10JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:58:48 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
He admitted that his shots were off for most of the AGL. He won most of the objective types because of good strategies.
It didn't work against Ambush because they fought harder for the Power weapons and owned with it. They had rockets and two snipers one match, then the next match Formal held a sniper most of the match. They stood no chance.
The Abandon match was not fair though as the sniper spawned near Pulse Ambush which gave them a severe lead.Pulse smartly was playing Rumble Pit with each other to keep their skills sharp during the break while the Warriors were chillin'.

{The F***!!! Formal sniped heads through small cracks!! WTF!!!??}

Pistola did own almost everyone though. Pistola carried his team.

Oh well though, I've seen RyaN00B do something much more awesome at an MLG event to bring back a Capture the Flag match for his team.

Pistola did steal the spotlight. And as a Chicagoan I am very disappointed I wasn't able to attend the event in person. Especially considering it was $10 for an all-weekend pass, but I was busy. I had to catch what I could on the live streams and highlights later on.

Some people would argue that competitive Halo is dying, and I would agree it has diminishe from its hayday in the mid-to-late 2000s, but events like that prove to me as long as associations like AGL and Virgin Gaming continue to support the competitive community, we should see it thrive well into the next game.

The crowd shocking, "OMG" moments like Pistola owning ninja like that are well worth it, all things considered.