Legion of Allied Gamers is recruiting

#1THEDONUT2004Posted 2/2/2013 4:31:34 AM
The Legion of Allied gaming isn't a clan by any means. We are a community. We follow a strict code of conduct that revolves around respect toward other gamers. We have a solid ranking structure that ranges from recruit to general. There are few requirements to being a member of LAG. First and foremost, because we are a mature community, we ask that all applicants be above the age of 16 years of age or older. You have to make changes to your motto and bio and you have to use a certain armor color and emblem according to your rank. And you have to attend at least 2 "practices" a week. Practices are held at 8 and 11PM EST every day.

Practices mainly consist of custom games of slayer, ctf, oddball, and other variants made by the LAG community and the Xbox live community. Example of this is on Thursday I hosted a practice and I dubbed it "Throwback Thursday" and we played classic slayer and ctf variants on maps such as "camp froman" which is a forge variant of Zanzibar from Halo 2, midship, lockout, and other classic maps. We also play grifball occasionally. But here is the best part, we also have LAG microsoft tournaments. These tournaments are only for members of LAG and are usually held in a 4v4 format, single elimination, best 2 out of 3 games. We are mostly about making friends and having fun.

If anyone is interested feel free to message me, LAG Donut Jenny on Xbox live and I'll send you a party invite and see how it goes from there.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#2MlCKHEADPosted 2/2/2013 5:16:17 AM
Clans are bad mkay?
---
GT: Micktory
#3FinaliizePosted 2/2/2013 5:17:03 AM
I would like to automatically become general. Can I become leader? I think I want to become leader of LAG.
#4Laughing_CatPosted 2/2/2013 5:25:50 AM
No thanks, i get enough of LAG in my halo games anyway
---
I pity the fool.
#5SociopathixPosted 2/2/2013 6:20:23 AM
MlCKHEAD posted...
Clans are bad mkay?

---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#6Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/2/2013 6:56:13 AM
GT - iRGush
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#7Msheridan1990Posted 2/2/2013 7:18:00 AM
tc r u a girl?
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#8bd0g5Posted 2/2/2013 9:27:37 AM
man i would love practice! GT: bale elab bale
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9THEDONUT2004(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:54:32 PM
Oh man, this is gamefaqs isn't it? Why in the world would I think that there would be mature people here? I'll close the topic.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#10SociopathixPosted 2/2/2013 3:01:31 PM
THEDONUT2004 posted...
Oh man, this is gamefaqs isn't it? Why in the world would I think that there would be mature people here? I'll close the topic.

Where did anyone act immature? You got some people giving their gt and others offering an opinion on clans, and one asking a valid question, seems mature to me ;)
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix