halo 4 opening scene *possible spoilers*

#1sonic5231Posted 2/2/2013 9:16:55 AM
So in the first scene, Halsey is being interrogated by someone. this person is not revealed and she becomes confused toward the end of the scene not knowing what he is after. I thought the scene might be explained later in the game but I saw no explanation. Am I just missing something? is everyone as confused as I am? Is there an explanation to come in later games? Is there an explanation in halo lore? I would like to know, thanks :)
#2Demon 50Posted 2/2/2013 9:24:31 AM
Think it's just an ONI person interrogating her and the point of the scene is for foreshadowing/character development for John.
---
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a *****?
#3SahdukPosted 2/2/2013 9:27:02 AM
haley in jail for steal kid
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 9:28:20 AM
It's explained thoroughly in the new trilogy of books (can't remember the names, google is your friend). Halsey is a child diddler and the government wants to search through her hard drives and she's all "lol no. i want my lawyer" and they're all "dr. halsey, you've diddled thousands of children" and she's all "lol u mad bro?"
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#5Ultima_WraithPosted 2/2/2013 12:45:34 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
It's explained thoroughly in the new trilogy of books (can't remember the names, google is your friend). Halsey is a child diddler and the government wants to search through her hard drives and she's all "lol no. i want my lawyer" and they're all "dr. halsey, you've diddled thousands of children" and she's all "lol u mad bro?"

I was surprised at how graphic the details on that were, it's almost as if the author himself was speaking from experience o.o
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#6AdamskaPosted 2/2/2013 12:47:43 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Best explanation ever.

LOL.

---

Still UNI is full of ****.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#7L337_MuffenPosted 2/2/2013 4:55:28 PM(edited)
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Unless you're referring to the Forerunner Saga it's Halo Ghosts of Onyx, Halo The Cole Protocol and Halo The Thursday War.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#8sonic5231(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:02:26 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

That's all good and well, but that explanation doesn't seem to fit the specific circumstances of that scene. The scene seems like a lot more to me than that.
#9L337_MuffenPosted 2/2/2013 7:05:54 PM
sonic5231 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

That's all good and well, but that explanation doesn't seem to fit the specific circumstances of that scene. The scene seems like a lot more to me than that.

Read Halo Fall of Reach, it will pretty much explain everything of what Halsey did.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen