Grifball As a team

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 2/2/2013 12:48:00 PM
Has anyone ever actually played griffball as a team, as in passing, not betraying just for the ball, and helping the carrier?
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2SahdukPosted 2/2/2013 12:49:07 PM
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#3Ultima_WraithPosted 2/2/2013 12:51:57 PM
Sahduk posted...
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

*spinning ninja turtle*
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 12:52:16 PM
I've played with a few teams from Grifball Hub in H3 and Reach. Nothing in H4 yet. It's just not as fun to me anymore.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#5enterthemadroxPosted 2/2/2013 12:53:02 PM
The only betrayals I get are accidental ones when an ally gets too close to my hammer when I'm trying to kill someone who's after our ball carrier.

So yes, I'm what the topic title says.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:54:23 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I've played with a few teams from Grifball Hub in H3 and Reach. Nothing in H4 yet. It's just not as fun to me anymore.

I've seen better tactics in 3 and reach where people just jump and drop the ball to each other than I've seen in 4 where it was made to have more strategy in it with all the ways to pass from just throwing it to hitting it across the map.
---
#7SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:56:51 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
The only betrayals I get are accidental ones when an ally gets too close to my hammer when I'm trying to kill someone who's after our ball carrier.

So yes, I'm what the topic title says.

That's understandable, i was talking about people who do it purposely.
---
#8SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:04:00 PM
Another one of the annoying things I've seen are where your teammates will use the grav hammer to kill the carrier and end up just boosting him to the goal.
---
#9Seto_RyuPosted 2/2/2013 2:08:30 PM
I splitscreen that playlist with a friend. We just let the other two players kill the other team while running and passing the ball. It works.
#10ArkJJPosted 2/2/2013 4:07:58 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
Another one of the annoying things I've seen are where your teammates will use the grav hammer to kill the carrier and end up just boosting him to the goal.

But it's funny when they help you score.
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.