Have all the good Halo players moved on to Halo 4?

#1KageNoSenshiPosted 2/2/2013 1:07:23 PM
I started playing Reach again this weekend for the first time in a long time, and the quality of the competition doesn't seem to be the same as I left it. Since it doesn't make sense for me to have gotten better from lack of playing, it leads me to the assumption that everyone who was good at Reach just doesn't play it anymore.

It was bad enough that Super Slayer only had like 11 people in the playlist when I wanted to try it out and only got 1 game in.

So is H4 where all the competition is at these days?
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#2yoshiisbackPosted 2/2/2013 1:10:15 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
I started playing Reach again this weekend for the first time in a long time, and the quality of the competition doesn't seem to be the same as I left it. Since it doesn't make sense for me to have gotten better from lack of playing, it leads me to the assumption that everyone who was good at Reach just doesn't play it anymore.

It was bad enough that Super Slayer only had like 11 people in the playlist when I wanted to try it out and only got 1 game in.

They all moved to black ops / other games with a competitive market.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 1:11:13 PM
Yeah, Reach is crap
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#4elitewarrior500Posted 2/2/2013 1:14:12 PM
hard to believe cod is considered competitive
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#5phillyeagles123Posted 2/2/2013 2:01:54 PM
yoshiisback posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...

They all moved to black ops / other games with a competitive market.

Pretty much, since apparently, the only thing that makes a game competitive is a number next to your name.