Friendly fire should be off in Grifball

#1Phoenixmon2Posted 2/2/2013 2:21:26 PM
Has it always been on? It's basically impossible to not kill team mates a few times, and I just lost a pretty good game because one of my team mates killed me when I was the last defender back and he sent the ball carrier the rest of the way to the goal.

Kind of a lame way for things to end.
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 2:25:36 PM

Yes, it's always been on.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3Mr_arizonaPosted 2/2/2013 2:40:36 PM
We would see gravity hammer assists flying the ball carrier across the map. I don't think they can turn off that effect on team members.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 2:43:18 PM
You need to be aware of your surroundings or be like me when I play and not give two ****'s or a **** and just murder every spartan regardless of their color. Racism is wrong, understand?
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz
#5Phoenixmon2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:44:16 PM
Propelling the carrier with your teams hammers has always been part of the game though

it's not like sending the non-ball carriers flying would help you any
#6Mr_arizonaPosted 2/2/2013 2:50:18 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
Propelling the carrier with your teams hammers has always been part of the game though

it's not like sending the non-ball carriers flying would help you any

Yeah but doing it with just the right amount of space to not kill the ball carrier took a bit of skill and sometimes luck. With friendly fire off the game would just be constant launching of your team member to get him to score instead of actual dogging and planning.

It'd be like football with only hailmary plays every down.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#7SpItShOt0993Posted 2/2/2013 3:08:33 PM
It's impossible not to kill or be killed by teammates! Even of you are being careful. I agree they need to turn friendly fire off, it is the one problem I have with grifball.
#8enterthemadroxPosted 2/2/2013 6:06:23 PM
SpItShOt0993 posted...
It's impossible not to kill or be killed by teammates! Even of you are being careful. I agree they need to turn friendly fire off, it is the one problem I have with grifball.

But wouldn't that make it more fun? It is for me.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#9TwoNumbThumbsPosted 2/2/2013 6:13:38 PM
Watch the radar. Space out. Don't hold hands
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
#10darren19822000Posted 2/2/2013 6:24:42 PM
dont play with randoms. dont bunch up. dont run to the middle first.

i get betrayed but mostly its when im being too aggressive. if you see a teammate going for the kill then just wait till he kills them to move ahead or clean up the mess he left when he dies
---
gt darren reefnugs