They should bring back every map ever. CE-Reach

#11X250Posted 2/2/2013 5:52:42 PM
Voting would be an absolute b****.
#12darren19822000Posted 2/2/2013 6:26:52 PM
why bother with all of them. you know how it will be voted.

for the halo 2 playlist its all lockout all day with a side of sanc.
for 3 its the pit
for reach would be countdown and sanc

its like this game with haven and exile
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13KageNoSenshiPosted 2/3/2013 1:23:26 AM
^lol no
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#14Creona_Posted 2/3/2013 2:16:10 AM
What I wouldn't give to have Halo 2's maps back... They seriously had the best selection in the series.

I'd give anything to have Turf back.
---
GT- Creona
PSN- Creona
#15COG_KillaPosted 2/3/2013 3:07:51 AM
i'd vote for pit every chance i got.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#16sec713Posted 2/3/2013 3:23:23 AM
Yeah I don't know about EVERY map being remade, but there's no reason to not pull maps from the old games. There were so many good ones. I don't think any of the original maps from Halo 4 or Reach could hold a candle to a lot of the maps in Halo CE, 2 and 3.
---
Insert signature here.
GT = Nasty Ronco
#17jwhudexnlsPosted 2/3/2013 7:12:08 AM
In halo 6 they should do a map pack where they bring back one of the most popular maps from each online halo that came out before it.
#18EDarienPosted 2/3/2013 7:36:21 AM
Mr_arizona posted...
Blaze0fGlory posted...
Each era should have its own set of playlists

Or let new generations appreciate maps that were awesome in their time and still hold their own in this day.

I say every map ever cause this way people don't get mad cause this map got in and this one didn't. All in, all in rotation for a specific playlist, if you don't like any of the new maps then you're in luck as all of the old ones are still there.

I think what he's saying is have a "Halo 2 maps" playlist, like how SWAT and Regicide are playlists. But that each game should be separated that way, for its maps. Would be cool, but Halo 4's population is already rather low to add that many playlists. Though, if they're in the rotation, it might not be as bad. Except they would definitely be the dominating population playlist every week.

Still, I'd prefer to see some more consolidation of playlists, leading to more of them than we have, but not as many as you'd think if we started combining some, the way they do in the DLC playlist. An objective playlist might have the same map but CTF, Oddball, and KotH. That's what you're voting for, and then next match a different map. Or maybe CTF on all 3, but 3 different maps. Things like that. Could be fun. Was somewhat discussed in another thread, but doing similar with the "classic maps" would be a lot of fun, too, without adding 4 more playlists just for the retro maps.
---
Lali-ho!
#19Mr_arizona(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:06:05 PM
darren19822000 posted...
why bother with all of them. you know how it will be voted.

for the halo 2 playlist its all lockout all day with a side of sanc.
for 3 its the pit
for reach would be countdown and sanc

its like this game with haven and exile

That problem is unavoidable but with a 3 map voting process and about 15-20 maps to choose from Exile and Haven wont always be one of those 3 choices.
Right now I've only ever played Vortex twice since I got the game on Christmas. I'd rather add Avalanche, Sidewinder, Sandtrap, and Blood Gulch to mix it up every so often.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif