Grifball is a good playlist.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Grifball is a good playlist.
4 years ago#1
As the title reads grifball is actually a very easy game mode and you can average about 2000-2700 exp per game. It also helps with alot of challenges and armor unlocks, I would prefer it to just about anyone. (except for those annoying teammates who betray you just for the ball)
Yes, just because you've never been mugged in your life, crime doesn't exist.
4 years ago#2
hervora posted...
I would prefer it to just about anyone.
4 years ago#3
hervora posted...
As the title reads grifball is actually a very easy game mode and you can average about 2000-2700 exp per game. It also helps with alot of challenges and armor unlocks, I would prefer it to just about anyone. (except for those annoying teammates who betray you just for the ball)

What about me the guy who swings the hammer betraying 2 teammates just to kill one guy
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
4 years ago#4
The gametype is a laggy mess that screws KDs like crazy
4 years ago#5
Yes, there are major downfalls like betraying teammates for kills and lag, etc. but the main point I was trying to get across, was that it helps with exp and such things, I wouldn't quite say it's an excellent playlist though.
Yes, just because you've never been mugged in your life, crime doesn't exist.
4 years ago#6
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
The gametype is a laggy mess that screws KDs like crazy

You must have a pirated copy of the game or horrible internet connection then cause I haven't experienced lag in Grifball.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Grifball is a good playlist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived