I'm really bad at this game

#1Kotor_JuhaniPosted 2/2/2013 6:25:32 PM
How did you get noticeably better? I usually use a BR but am HORRIBLE with the scope.
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 6:37:10 PM
What is your load out?
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#3Kotor_Juhani(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:47:27 PM
BR, Plasma Grenade, Ammo, Camouflage, Magnum, Mobility
#4NevercomingdownPosted 2/2/2013 6:48:29 PM
Use dmr on bigger maps.. don't need to use the cope much, there is enough bullet magnetism, just make sure you shoot their head when the shield is down, that's pretty much it.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#5phillyeagles123Posted 2/2/2013 10:38:08 PM
Use the DMR it is the best all-around weapon in the game. Also use the Boltshot, it's overpowered but you may as well use it. Drop camo and try using something else, experiment with different AA's to see what fits your playstyle.
#6gamefreaklover2Posted 2/2/2013 10:45:58 PM
I have different load outs for different maps. I mostly just use a assault rifle and plasma pistol.

Aslo issue is BR and DMR are good but you have to be good with them. The only time I use them is in swat game.
---
Fallen donst meen allways sent to hell.
#7Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/3/2013 12:07:02 AM
Who cares if you're bad?

We're all gonna die one day anyway? What does it even matter? Dead. Rotting in the ground. Forever.
---
The Jersey Guy
#8Kotor_Juhani(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:01:24 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Who cares if you're bad?

We're all gonna die one day anyway? What does it even matter? Dead. Rotting in the ground. Forever.

While I agree with you IRL, I don't think it applies to Halo. I think you should cheer up man, life isn't so bad.

Thanks for the advice, I'll experiment with other mods etc and just practice with the DMR. I only got the game less than a week ago and rarely played Halo 2 and 3.