The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

halo 4 is now synonymous with lag

#1sankyuuPosted 2/2/2013 6:37:20 PM
is it just me or is there MASSIVE lags in a lot of matches. Now before you accuse me of having poor internet connection, I checked. my upload and download speed is around 20mbps/4mbps. When I play SWAT, I KNOW im hitting the head. heck, even the hitmarkers are blinking! And when I die, I watch the kill cam to see how i died, and the guy wasnt even aiming at me!! anyone else gets more than frequent lags?
#2darren19822000Posted 2/2/2013 6:39:48 PM
i have a great connection with ANY other game but halo 4. even reach is great. other games that give alot of people lag and connection issues (happy wars) i seem to be fine in. but then i pop in halo 4 and bam lag fest
---
gt darren reefnugs
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 6:41:03 PM(edited)
No, I wish Gears 3 worked as well as Halo 4 for me ):
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#4sankyuu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:51:48 PM
darren19822000 posted...
i have a great connection with ANY other game but halo 4. even reach is great. other games that give alot of people lag and connection issues (happy wars) i seem to be fine in. but then i pop in halo 4 and bam lag fest

YES. im having the most problems in SWAT. i am flat out shooting theplayer in the FACE. yet he's not even facing me and the kill cam says he is the one who kills me.
#5L337_MuffenPosted 2/2/2013 6:53:57 PM
Kill cams are **** and will always be ****.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#6enterthemadroxPosted 2/2/2013 7:22:38 PM
sankyuu posted...
is it just me or is there MASSIVE lags in a lot of matches.

It's just you.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7Assembler114Posted 2/2/2013 7:26:22 PM
For the past 4 days I've been having lag issues as well
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#8Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/2/2013 7:34:23 PM
Quit blaming lag and start aiming better. The game aims for you it's not that hard.
#9YellowPurplePosted 2/2/2013 8:40:23 PM
Haven't played in awhile and I returned today to play a few games. First match was fine, then the second and third matches were so laggy and glitchy it was ridiculous. My AA's were activating or working, felt like I was running in mud the whole time. Third match was the worst where I would get kills around corners and stuff. Awful. After that one I just quit out of frustration. I don't lag like this in any other games.
#10BlueRunway05Posted 2/2/2013 8:54:13 PM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
Quit blaming lag and start aiming better. The game aims for you it's not that hard.

Because of this, nobody but meanies like you.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.