halo 4 is now synonymous with lag

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. halo 4 is now synonymous with lag

User Info: sankyuu

sankyuu
3 years ago#1
is it just me or is there MASSIVE lags in a lot of matches. Now before you accuse me of having poor internet connection, I checked. my upload and download speed is around 20mbps/4mbps. When I play SWAT, I KNOW im hitting the head. heck, even the hitmarkers are blinking! And when I die, I watch the kill cam to see how i died, and the guy wasnt even aiming at me!! anyone else gets more than frequent lags?

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#2
i have a great connection with ANY other game but halo 4. even reach is great. other games that give alot of people lag and connection issues (happy wars) i seem to be fine in. but then i pop in halo 4 and bam lag fest
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
No, I wish Gears 3 worked as well as Halo 4 for me ):
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.

User Info: sankyuu

sankyuu
3 years ago#4
darren19822000 posted...
i have a great connection with ANY other game but halo 4. even reach is great. other games that give alot of people lag and connection issues (happy wars) i seem to be fine in. but then i pop in halo 4 and bam lag fest

YES. im having the most problems in SWAT. i am flat out shooting theplayer in the FACE. yet he's not even facing me and the kill cam says he is the one who kills me.

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
3 years ago#5
Kill cams are **** and will always be ****.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
3 years ago#6
sankyuu posted...
is it just me or is there MASSIVE lags in a lot of matches.

It's just you.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

User Info: Assembler114

Assembler114
3 years ago#7
For the past 4 days I've been having lag issues as well
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.

User Info: Kazuma_Yagami

Kazuma_Yagami
3 years ago#8
Quit blaming lag and start aiming better. The game aims for you it's not that hard.

User Info: YellowPurple

YellowPurple
3 years ago#9
Haven't played in awhile and I returned today to play a few games. First match was fine, then the second and third matches were so laggy and glitchy it was ridiculous. My AA's were activating or working, felt like I was running in mud the whole time. Third match was the worst where I would get kills around corners and stuff. Awful. After that one I just quit out of frustration. I don't lag like this in any other games.

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
3 years ago#10
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
Quit blaming lag and start aiming better. The game aims for you it's not that hard.

Because of this, nobody but meanies like you.
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. halo 4 is now synonymous with lag

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived