Hayabusa Specialization

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 2/2/2013 7:18:07 PM
If it actually does return do you think it will be in the form of a specialization, this would be a way to implement a storm rifle skin, and then they could make a new perk or even use the hack armor ability that wasn't actually released.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2gsforlifePosted 2/2/2013 7:21:16 PM
Add Katana, allow players to wield it, and include Izuna Drop and Hayabusa will be the best damn specialization in the game.
---
PSN: cyanide4suicide XBL: aNinjaGuardian
FC: 2535-3713-5620 ***Filipino Pride***
#3SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:23:22 PM
gsforlife posted...
Add Katana, allow players to wield it, and include Izuna Drop and Hayabusa will be the best damn specialization in the game.

I could see a special melee/assassination for the katana, but what's Izuna Drop?
---
#4Assembler114Posted 2/2/2013 7:25:37 PM(edited)
Izuna Drop is a grappling technique in the Ninja Gaiden series...you know the series Hayabusa ANYTHING is deviated from.
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#5gsforlifePosted 2/2/2013 7:27:02 PM(edited)
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...

I could see a special melee/assassination for the katana, but what's Izuna Drop?

Haven't you played Ninja Gaiden?

Hayabusa was an obvious reference made by Bungie to the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive franchise.
---
PSN: cyanide4suicide XBL: aNinjaGuardian
FC: 2535-3713-5620 ***Filipino Pride***
#6enterthemadroxPosted 2/2/2013 7:31:21 PM
gsforlife posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...

Hayabusa was an obvious reference made by Bungie to the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive franchise.

I haven't played Ninja Gaiden.

To be honest, the only things I'd known for the last 20 years with the Hayabusa name are the motorcycle and the former professional wrestler who broke his neck in a match and couldn't walk for years.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:33:08 PM
Assembler114 posted...
Izuna Drop is a grappling technique in the Ninja Gaiden series...you know the series Hayabusa ANYTHING is deviated from.

Oh duh haha I've played 2 but I don't remember any of the names to stuff.
---
#8SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:34:35 PM
gsforlife posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...

I've known this since Halo 3, they did it because the spartan (Nicole I think) was put into I believe Dead or Alive.
---
#9Assembler114Posted 2/2/2013 7:35:34 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...

I've known this since Halo 3, they did it because the spartan (Nicole I think) was put into I believe Dead or Alive.

Yeah DoA 4
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#10SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:38:51 PM
Assembler114 posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
gsforlife posted...

Yeah DoA 4

Maybe we'll see another Halo reference in one of their games if Halo gets Hayabusa, or the company will just be like ah whatever you can have it. Happy thoughts right?
---