Anyone know this guy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone know this guy?

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#11
I'm not really sure being good at trolling people on the internet is something I'd really feel proud of.
The Jersey Guy

User Info: jadefw

jadefw
4 years ago#12
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I'm not really sure being good at trolling people on the internet is something I'd really feel proud of.

Well good cause you suck at it.
Professional Horse Assassin
Black FC:5286 0722 5349

User Info: BigCatFive

BigCatFive
4 years ago#13
Cpt... This is the second topic I have seen you post in boasting about knowing what a dividend is, or other 10th grade math problems. Why? First, you are in a forum on a video game site. Second, who are you trying to impress? At best you have some bulls*** 2 year tech degree. My money is on you having a GED. You are pathetic.

User Info: Jakobs_Fodder

Jakobs_Fodder
4 years ago#14
Jim with Big Cat on this one.
It really is sad, bro. Trolling is bad, alright?
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#15
BigCatFive posted...
Cpt... This is the second topic I have seen you post in boasting about knowing what a dividend is, or other 10th grade math problems. Why? First, you are in a forum on a video game site. Second, who are you trying to impress? At best you have some bulls*** 2 year tech degree. My money is on you having a GED. You are pathetic.

Your money is nothing to me. You can go ahead and bet all your savings on it though, it's a laughable amount at best.
The Jersey Guy

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#16
Sounds like you're stalking me. Better be careful or the police might get involved.
The Jersey Guy

User Info: Roy_Dogsi

Roy_Dogsi
4 years ago#17
Cpt, I'm not calling you anything, but this is kinda directed to you... If you feel like bragging about ANYTHING on the internet, you'd better make sure you have impeccable grammar. I noticed a HUGE problem with your very first post.

It's *an* FSA.

*If you argue correctly, you're never wrong.*

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#18
Roy_Dogsi posted...
It's *an* FSA.

I've always been confused about this. Do you count it as the acronym, or as if the acronym is actually replacing the full words? I would think, at least in some cases, it would depend on the writer's intent.
The Reclamation is resting >_>

User Info: Harvstr0fSorrow

Harvstr0fSorrow
4 years ago#19
most played games: oddball, dominion, king of the hill

so good lol

similarly ive played a bunch of games lately where someone has a ridiculous K/D like 10k kills to 1.5 k deaths or something. ill not see them all game and in the post game stats it will say they went 5-0 in dominion with the incinerator cannon for a weapon of choice lol
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#20
Finaliize posted...
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
[Censored by the mods, apparently]

You suck at trolling.

Frankly, I have to agree. I'd have gone with how obsessed with their stats and K/D they all are and then, when in the face of someone whose K/D obliterates theirs, they cry about how padded his are. The hypocrisy would have been a better insult here, not the "no ilfer" business.
Lali-ho!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone know this guy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived