Anyone know this guy?

#11Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:50 AM
I'm not really sure being good at trolling people on the internet is something I'd really feel proud of.
---
The Jersey Guy
#12jadefwPosted 2/3/2013 10:08:40 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I'm not really sure being good at trolling people on the internet is something I'd really feel proud of.

Well good cause you suck at it.
---
Professional Horse Assassin
Black FC:5286 0722 5349
#13BigCatFivePosted 2/3/2013 11:49:20 AM
Cpt... This is the second topic I have seen you post in boasting about knowing what a dividend is, or other 10th grade math problems. Why? First, you are in a forum on a video game site. Second, who are you trying to impress? At best you have some bulls*** 2 year tech degree. My money is on you having a GED. You are pathetic.
#14Jakobs_FodderPosted 2/3/2013 11:56:08 AM
Jim with Big Cat on this one.
It really is sad, bro. Trolling is bad, alright?
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#15Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/3/2013 12:21:36 PM
BigCatFive posted...
Cpt... This is the second topic I have seen you post in boasting about knowing what a dividend is, or other 10th grade math problems. Why? First, you are in a forum on a video game site. Second, who are you trying to impress? At best you have some bulls*** 2 year tech degree. My money is on you having a GED. You are pathetic.

Your money is nothing to me. You can go ahead and bet all your savings on it though, it's a laughable amount at best.
---
The Jersey Guy
#16Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/3/2013 12:23:23 PM
Sounds like you're stalking me. Better be careful or the police might get involved.
---
The Jersey Guy
#17Roy_DogsiPosted 2/4/2013 3:20:56 PM
Cpt, I'm not calling you anything, but this is kinda directed to you... If you feel like bragging about ANYTHING on the internet, you'd better make sure you have impeccable grammar. I noticed a HUGE problem with your very first post.

It's *an* FSA.
---

*If you argue correctly, you're never wrong.*
#18AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/4/2013 3:25:29 PM
Roy_Dogsi posted...
It's *an* FSA.

I've always been confused about this. Do you count it as the acronym, or as if the acronym is actually replacing the full words? I would think, at least in some cases, it would depend on the writer's intent.
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#19Harvstr0fSorrowPosted 2/4/2013 3:28:49 PM
most played games: oddball, dominion, king of the hill

so good lol

similarly ive played a bunch of games lately where someone has a ridiculous K/D like 10k kills to 1.5 k deaths or something. ill not see them all game and in the post game stats it will say they went 5-0 in dominion with the incinerator cannon for a weapon of choice lol
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#20EDarienPosted 2/4/2013 3:52:46 PM
Finaliize posted...
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
[Censored by the mods, apparently]

You suck at trolling.

Frankly, I have to agree. I'd have gone with how obsessed with their stats and K/D they all are and then, when in the face of someone whose K/D obliterates theirs, they cry about how padded his are. The hypocrisy would have been a better insult here, not the "no ilfer" business.
---
Lali-ho!