For the first time in Halo, I've given up on my K/D

#11krazyninjaman3Posted 2/3/2013 7:31:55 AM
Im more interested in trying to gain new armors and such; wich often causes me to throw K/D to the wind.

Never cared for it, never will. The game is alot more fun without worrying about it.
#12phillyeagles123Posted 2/3/2013 3:18:48 PM
Yeah I feel like K/D has only been detrimental to shooters. People get so fixated on preserving their K/D that they refuse to play the objective if it means that their K/D could take a hit. The most important stat is winning, not K/D.
#13ssj3bladePosted 2/3/2013 3:34:04 PM
From: phillyeagles123 | Posted: 2/3/2013 10:18:48 PM | #012
Yeah I feel like K/D has only been detrimental to shooters. People get so fixated on preserving their K/D that they refuse to play the objective if it means that their K/D could take a hit. The most important stat is winning, not K/D.

This, I'm fed up of my team on CTF being base campers who camo camp in little corners to catch the occasional noob.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#14HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:41:01 AM
ssj3blade posted...
This, I'm fed up of my team on CTF being base campers who camo camp in little corners to catch the occasional noob.

And then when the other team does happen to get your flag, that camo sniper can't shoot them down or refuses to help in order to keep his running riot... :/
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#15SithMasterDKPosted 2/4/2013 6:58:11 AM
I think as a community we should ditch the selfishness of K/D.

In return we shall worship a new age of gaming togetherness. All hail the A/D!!! (Assists per Death)

Mines like a .5 :(
#16Asherlee10Posted 2/4/2013 7:34:25 AM
Even the win percentage is not a good indication of much.

I've seen plenty of players that are down right crappy and have a high win percentage because they never go into slayer without better teammates.

I've also seen good players with low win percentages because they play with mostly randoms.

The point being, it's all circumstantial.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."