Do people cheat on SWAT?

#1darkmaian23Posted 2/3/2013 3:13:20 PM
My first few times playing this game type, I ran into opponents who got nothing but instantaneous head shots. It didn't matter how I moved or how long I'd been poking out. Head shot. On a few occasions a guy would drop my teammates and I like dominoes from across the map. With a pistol.

Are people really that good?
#2Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/3/2013 3:15:20 PM
Don't sweat it man. It's likely they have quick reflexes or the conditions are just right for the win. You give swat a break, then return and suddenely you can be a beast.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed this, but playing the game with certain sensitivity you can easily autoaim for the head. Find your sensitivity.
---
The Jersey Guy
#3darkmaian23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:16:03 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Don't sweat it man. It's likely they have quick reflexes or the conditions are just right for the win. You give swat a break, then return and suddenly you can be a beast.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed this, but playing the game with certain sensitivity you can easily autoaim for the head. Find your sensitivity.

Thanks for the advice!
#4BANDlCOOTPosted 2/3/2013 3:16:39 PM
Everyone who plays SWAT is absolutely awful.
---
I think this just might be my masterpiece.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 2/3/2013 3:24:29 PM
No cheating at all, it's the game of "he who shoots first" and with no shields on, instant death if you get that all important headshot.

I love SWAT, hated it for a while but gave it a go recently and after realising it counts towards Slayer commendations, it's my go-to playlist now. That and Grifball anyway until I can be bothered to go back to Dominion.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6Seto_RyuPosted 2/3/2013 3:26:14 PM
Grifball is nice for oddball commendations I guess. SWAT is fun. Just don't take it too seriously. Some people play nothing but swat for some reason.
#7enterthemadroxPosted 2/3/2013 3:28:36 PM
Seto_Ryu posted...
Some people play nothing but swat for some reason.

I'd say the fun and the lack of anger. If you die on SWAT, it's your own fault for not playing it tactically and rushing from my experience with it, especially when you only get DMR/Magnum or BR/Magnum as the only weapons on it.

It's been consistently the second most populated playlist after Grifball since this past monday.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#8TwoNumbThumbsPosted 2/3/2013 6:02:50 PM
Bullet magnetism, aim assist.
Idk why people play SWAT in halo. Go play COD, Ghost Recon, or better yet, CounterStrike GO
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
#9thedeerzordPosted 2/3/2013 6:07:32 PM
Because your just playing on a flat surface. If they had a map with more inclines. Swat might actually take more skill. Because on flat surfaces you don't have to move up or down. Just left and right.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#10enterthemadroxPosted 2/3/2013 6:13:01 PM
thedeerzord posted...
Because your just playing on a flat surface. If they had a map with more inclines. Swat might actually take more skill. Because on flat surfaces you don't have to move up or down. Just left and right.

Complex, Abandon, Haven and Solar are flat maps?
---