*Spoilers* Do you think Master Chief will undergo Spartan IV conversion?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. *Spoilers* Do you think Master Chief will undergo Spartan IV conversion?
4 years ago#1
Since I made a big NO NO with the previous topic, now with a spoiler warning.....

Do you think based on the events of Halo 4 and Master Chief losing Cortana, he'll under go the Spartan IV conversion to help him cope?
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
4 years ago#2
What conversion is there?
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
4 years ago#3
Tell me... Are you a product of the American Educational System?
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
4 years ago#4
Surviving Spartan II and III's were offered conversions to be SPartan IVs.
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
4 years ago#5
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Surviving Spartan II and III's were offered conversions to be SPartan IVs.

Where are you getting you're information?
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
4 years ago#6
I'm sure I read that somewhere on Halo wiki, I'll find it and post.
4 years ago#7
As far as I knew, it's not the gear that makes someone a SPARTAN X, it's the process. Therefor Chief is kinda stuck as a II no matter what.

He was a II in MJOLNIR 1-6 gear, right?
Gamers are the most ignorant, rudest, and most self-entitled group of people I've ever had the misfortune of associating with.
4 years ago#8
Regardless if its possible or not, he shouldn't. One of the last spartan IIs is part of what makes him so iconic.
gamertag:airsoft246
Friend code: 2064 9270 5047
4 years ago#9
Master chief was not offered to become a Spartan IV because he was lost in space.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
4 years ago#10
xMachRiderx posted...
As far as I knew, it's not the gear that makes someone a SPARTAN X, it's the process. Therefor Chief is kinda stuck as a II no matter what.

He was a II in MJOLNIR 1-6 gear, right?

Yea but its the augmentation surgery they go through that really changes them into the supersoldier, so I assume TC means it'll be a new surgery process. Although technically each spartan belongs to the numbered group he was raised with, the number symbolizing the program he's involved in, so actually I'm not sure.
gamertag:airsoft246
Friend code: 2064 9270 5047
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. *Spoilers* Do you think Master Chief will undergo Spartan IV conversion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived