*Spoilers* Do you think Master Chief will undergo Spartan IV conversion?

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 2/3/2013 4:48:27 PM
Since I made a big NO NO with the previous topic, now with a spoiler warning.....

Do you think based on the events of Halo 4 and Master Chief losing Cortana, he'll under go the Spartan IV conversion to help him cope?
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#2L337_MuffenPosted 2/3/2013 4:49:14 PM
What conversion is there?
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#3SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/3/2013 4:49:15 PM
Tell me... Are you a product of the American Educational System?
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#4xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:50:45 PM
Surviving Spartan II and III's were offered conversions to be SPartan IVs.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#5L337_MuffenPosted 2/3/2013 4:51:57 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Surviving Spartan II and III's were offered conversions to be SPartan IVs.

Where are you getting you're information?
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#6xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:52:50 PM
I'm sure I read that somewhere on Halo wiki, I'll find it and post.
---
#7xMachRiderxPosted 2/3/2013 4:55:32 PM
As far as I knew, it's not the gear that makes someone a SPARTAN X, it's the process. Therefor Chief is kinda stuck as a II no matter what.

He was a II in MJOLNIR 1-6 gear, right?
---
Gamers are the most ignorant, rudest, and most self-entitled group of people I've ever had the misfortune of associating with.
#8airsoft246Posted 2/3/2013 4:56:30 PM
Regardless if its possible or not, he shouldn't. One of the last spartan IIs is part of what makes him so iconic.
---
gamertag:airsoft246
Friend code: 2064 9270 5047
#9H3YGUYS34Posted 2/3/2013 4:57:28 PM
Master chief was not offered to become a Spartan IV because he was lost in space.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#10airsoft246Posted 2/3/2013 4:58:51 PM
xMachRiderx posted...
As far as I knew, it's not the gear that makes someone a SPARTAN X, it's the process. Therefor Chief is kinda stuck as a II no matter what.

He was a II in MJOLNIR 1-6 gear, right?

Yea but its the augmentation surgery they go through that really changes them into the supersoldier, so I assume TC means it'll be a new surgery process. Although technically each spartan belongs to the numbered group he was raised with, the number symbolizing the program he's involved in, so actually I'm not sure.
---
gamertag:airsoft246
Friend code: 2064 9270 5047