Just beat the game on Legendary...I died only 5 times!

#31SunDevil77Posted 2/6/2013 1:08:20 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
MGS2. Under 5 hours. One sitting. No save.

Balls of steel, my man. Balls.of.steel.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#32lderivedxPosted 2/6/2013 1:11:21 PM

World record is just under 100 minutes, no saves, extreme difficulty.
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#33Matt_256Posted 2/6/2013 3:24:12 PM
Ninja Gaiden (NES) clean run until stage 7 =(
#34SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/6/2013 3:26:46 PM
Oh it's 100 minutes? I was thinking 200 for some reason. I know I was well off of the record, but damn I didn't think it was that quick.

So much running back and forth. Just like RE2.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#35lderivedxPosted 2/6/2013 3:40:15 PM
Oh it's 100 minutes? I was thinking 200 for some reason. I know I was well off of the record, but damn I didn't think it was that quick.

So much running back and forth. Just like RE2.

Oh and I didn't intend for it to sound like I was trying to somehow 1-up you. I just thought you'd be interested.
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#36darren19822000Posted 2/6/2013 3:49:44 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I got 104 of the possible endings of Star Ocean 2, including beating the final hidden dungeon and using the trumpet to summon the super final hidden boss. Yeah.

loved that game.

i got you all beat. i met a girl off the internet and found out she lied about her picture. of course i still slept with her. but right after i "went to town for food" and have yet to return.

GET ON MY LEVEL haha

as for hard games...i beat bayou billy on the nes when i was a kid. and the original zelda when i was about 7
---
gt darren reefnugs
#37darren19822000Posted 2/6/2013 3:51:28 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

i got past the big ship level. when raiden came in i turned it off. i didnt own a memory card so i couldnt save. i just hate raiden.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#38SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/6/2013 5:19:02 PM
I was disappointed by that too. I didn't own a memory card but I had bought the game (or got the game for christmas, I can't remember) and wanted to beat it. I got to Raiden and for the rest of the game I kept thinking "Alright, after this next boss it will reintroduce Snake and everything will be good".

Oh... It reintroduced Snake alright. The part where Campell starts 'freaking out' on the codec really messed with my head, tellin me to turn my game off n' ****.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#39MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:41:45 PM
I also beat Superman 64.
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me, we can be friends:)
#40EDarienPosted 2/6/2013 8:50:52 PM(edited)
darren19822000 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I got 104 of the possible endings of Star Ocean 2, including beating the final hidden dungeon and using the trumpet to summon the super final hidden boss. Yeah.

loved that game.

i got you all beat. i met a girl off the internet and found out she lied about her picture. of course i still slept with her. but right after i "went to town for food" and have yet to return.

GET ON MY LEVEL haha

as for hard games...i beat bayou billy on the nes when i was a kid. and the original zelda when i was about 7

haha. Yeah ... Won't go into f'd up girl stories, but yeah ... good stuff.

As for the original Zelda, beat it when I was ~5. *flex* I don't know. It is true, but I didn't even remember how old I was until you said it then I had to think about it, so shared.

S'bout it. Oh, some of these are impressive, though.

Oh oh oh! Yeah, the MGS 2 thing ... I'm also in the "WTF? I'm not Snake?" *turns off game, never plays it again* I then never played any other MGS game ever again, except for replaying MGS 1 for an hour or so just to sate what I thought would be the experience MGS 2 was going to provide :(
---
Lali-ho!