Anyone else having trouble with Spartan Ops matchmaking?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else having trouble with Spartan Ops matchmaking?

User Info: kansas_cty_shfl

kansas_cty_shfl
3 years ago#1
I've been trying to find a game all weekend and I just can't. Found one Friday night where the lag was atrocious and one this morning where I could only find one other player. Used to be I could find three other players in less thN five seconds. Anyone else having a similar issue?

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
All good on my end tonight, Kansas City is my hometown btw :D
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: blackninja4ever

blackninja4ever
3 years ago#3
SunDevil77 posted...
All good on my end tonight, Kansas City is my hometown btw :D

oh so you have cheap as hell google fiber?
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#4
I had difficulty last night. About half the time it would search and search then quit andjust start the game with me and the other guy in my party.

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
3 years ago#5
kansas_cty_shfl posted...
I've been trying to find a game all weekend and I just can't. Found one Friday night where the lag was atrocious and one this morning where I could only find one other player. Used to be I could find three other players in less thN five seconds. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Nope.

I'm in the UK and getting matched with people in the US and Canada and not only am I getting into chapters easily, there's no lag either.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else having trouble with Spartan Ops matchmaking?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived