Anyone else having trouble with Spartan Ops matchmaking?

#1kansas_cty_shflPosted 2/3/2013 9:25:28 PM
I've been trying to find a game all weekend and I just can't. Found one Friday night where the lag was atrocious and one this morning where I could only find one other player. Used to be I could find three other players in less thN five seconds. Anyone else having a similar issue?
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/3/2013 9:33:44 PM
All good on my end tonight, Kansas City is my hometown btw :D
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3blackninja4everPosted 2/4/2013 2:36:11 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
All good on my end tonight, Kansas City is my hometown btw :D

oh so you have cheap as hell google fiber?
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#4TrickyPonyPosted 2/4/2013 11:22:02 AM
I had difficulty last night. About half the time it would search and search then quit andjust start the game with me and the other guy in my party.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 2/4/2013 1:32:13 PM
kansas_cty_shfl posted...
I've been trying to find a game all weekend and I just can't. Found one Friday night where the lag was atrocious and one this morning where I could only find one other player. Used to be I could find three other players in less thN five seconds. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Nope.

I'm in the UK and getting matched with people in the US and Canada and not only am I getting into chapters easily, there's no lag either.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong