14 day code to whomever has the best halo related story and tells me I'm awesome

#11hylianslayerPosted 2/3/2013 10:05:10 PM
(ce)i remember one time when i was taking a flight to brazil when the plane was attacked by some terrorists. (2)i managed to fight them off but they left a bomb. then i got an idea, i jumped out the door with the bomb and let it blow up the terrorists plane. (3)then i fell to the ground and landed in a jungle. i helped the locals fend off another terrorist attack. btw you were my inspiration.
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#12RAGEface14Posted 2/3/2013 10:05:55 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
You are awesome, kind sir. In Halo 3, I was playing 1v1 on a forge-modified variant of Last Resort, and I was on the beach with my GravHammer, scouting for my opponent. Then, he comes jumping at he with a rocket launcher. He's in the air about 6 feet in front of me when he shoots the rocket launcher, and I swing my GravHammer at the same time. My hammer deflects the rocket, which spirals tail-first into the ground, killing us both. Wtf moment ensues.

lmfao hes trying so hard LOL

Nah, if I was really trying, I'd tell my mongoose vs. Sniper story or my super long distance sword lunge story.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#13Msheridan1990Posted 2/3/2013 10:06:54 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
You are awesome, kind sir. In Halo 3, I was playing 1v1 on a forge-modified variant of Last Resort, and I was on the beach with my GravHammer, scouting for my opponent. Then, he comes jumping at he with a rocket launcher. He's in the air about 6 feet in front of me when he shoots the rocket launcher, and I swing my GravHammer at the same time. My hammer deflects the rocket, which spirals tail-first into the ground, killing us both. Wtf moment ensues.

Nah, if I was really trying, I'd tell my mongoose vs. Sniper story or my super long distance sword lunge story.

lol r u talking about the 1 that never happened? lmfao TREATED
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#14RAGEface14Posted 2/3/2013 10:07:54 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Stalker. Rageface= Msheridan

What?
---
#15RAGEface14Posted 2/3/2013 10:20:52 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

Do douchebags have a book of generic insults they use whenever they're in an argument with an intelligent person? Really, I want to know about your culture.
---
#16Msheridan1990Posted 2/3/2013 10:21:52 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

Do douchebags have a book of generic insults they use whenever they're in an argument with an intelligent person? Really, I want to know about your culture.

its ok 2 crying crying makes the sad go away LMFAO
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#17jaybo_gatersPosted 2/3/2013 11:34:09 PM
Well one day i was playing halo and i got up to go get me a cold pop and then i thought someone was barbecuing....