the turret AA should be more stronger

#1catdog97Posted 2/4/2013 12:38:04 AM
Am I right? They're just too predictable to get a jump on you, they're easy to avoid because the pathfinding is a bit off sometimes, but I would love to see some tweaks to make them more formidable. Every new Halo game I hope that they will soup these guys up enough to make them a fun challenge, but they're too easy now that we know their tricks. I suggest taking them of your radar in Matchmaking, then they would get closer to you, leaving you to have to improvise.

AI on the next consoles will hopefully be a huge step up. Allies need it more than ever, but the ability to have a turret in Halo 4 relies on numbers too much, Halo needs to get out of the rhythm of increasing numbers to make fights harder in every situation.

anyone who disagrees is a complete tryhard mlg wanna be elitest
#2Sector_NinePosted 2/4/2013 12:40:27 AM
i agree man buff that thing up
---
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
XBL: yPPoLs
#3Jakobs_FodderPosted 2/4/2013 12:45:39 AM
"More Stronger"

Bro, I'm sorry...I cannot bring myself to read your post.
I'm sure, however, you stressed your points, provided adequate sources, intellectual arguments both for and against your stance, and summarized it all wonderfully and neatly.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#4Sector_NinePosted 2/4/2013 12:46:47 AM
Jakobs_Fodder posted...
"More Stronger"

Bro, I'm sorry...I cannot bring myself to read your post.
I'm sure, however, you stressed your points, provided adequate sources, intellectual arguments both for and against your stance, and summarized it all wonderfully and neatly.

lmao dont got to be so mean bro he plays for fun
---
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
XBL: yPPoLs