They need to so something about the Modders

#1Gamecube291064Posted 2/4/2013 8:19:17 AM
I know Halo is a game full of modders but 343 should at least do something that you get double points when you kill a modder. Seriously. I have a feeling you wont be able to get online on Halo 5 unless you mod.
#2ODommPosted 2/4/2013 8:20:38 AM
Have not seen a single modder yet.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#3JaidabeccaPosted 2/4/2013 8:23:18 AM
I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic but I have not come across a single modder. At least, not 1 that was blatantly obvious.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#4elitewarrior500Posted 2/4/2013 8:30:06 AM
only modder i ever heard of was the 1 shot kill carbine dude
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#5SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/4/2013 8:32:36 AM
From: elitewarrior500 | Posted: 2/4/2013 7:30:06 AM | #004
only modder i ever heard of was the 1 shot kill carbine dude

Yeah, I remember running into him. That was fun.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#6EDarienPosted 2/4/2013 8:35:54 AM
Yeah, me neither. Never ran into any. Saw the videos of the Carbine shooting Gauss rounds and heard of Binary rounds from a Carbine, too. Of course, there's the headless SWAT player(s). But I've never run into any of them personally, just heard stories here and seen YouTube links, also in these threads.

Are you really running into that many? And if so, which types? What are they modding in the games you play that you're positive they're doing that?
---
Lali-ho!
#7ODommPosted 2/4/2013 8:39:13 AM
You expecting of 343i to do about modders is like expecting the U.S. Government to do something about Bigfoot
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#8TMoney650Posted 2/4/2013 8:40:50 AM
That show Finding Bigfoot is so sad it's funny.
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/4/2013 9:15:18 AM
Yeah, me neither. Never ran into any. Saw the videos of the Carbine shooting Gauss rounds and heard of Binary rounds from a Carbine, too. Of course, there's the headless SWAT player(s). But I've never run into any of them personally, just heard stories here and seen YouTube links, also in these threads.

Are you really running into that many? And if so, which types? What are they modding in the games you play that you're positive they're doing that?

I never ran into the SWAT glitched guys, but I ran into a Carbine-Gauss user once with a couple of guys from here. It was pretty messed up because we didn't realize he was one shot killing us right away. The post game screen said his favored weapon was the Gauss canon, even though he sat on the downed pelican the whole game with the carbine. His carbine/guass was buffed even farther, too, because he was one and two shotting vehicle's the whole game.

And even past all of that we were still killing him o.o; If you're going to mod, especially that obviously, you'd think you'd mod in constant 4x overshields, too.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#10MephystoPosted 2/4/2013 10:49:26 AM(edited)
This would be what the report player option is for. Definitely report anyone you see using hacks/mods. XboxLive enforcers love having conversations with these guys...