Is there a gun that actually kills people when I shoot them?!?!

#1ShoegazinSergioPosted 2/4/2013 9:58:44 AM
I'm fairly accurate, not the best. But I'm decent. I'm tired of unloading my damn weapon on people only for my gun to be out of ammo before the opponent is dead, then the opponent kills me. It's really costing me lately. I'm level 17 now, are any of the other weapons better when I rank up? Assault rifle, storm rifle, just ain't cutting it for me.
#2elitewarrior500Posted 2/4/2013 10:02:44 AM
suck less
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#3KIngdomSora50Posted 2/4/2013 10:02:57 AM
Boltshot kills in 1 charged shot and can actually kill 2 people on the same clip, u have to be close tho.
#4WFG_ElitestPosted 2/4/2013 10:12:08 AM
If your aim is decent, you should be using strictly the DMR, BR, and Light Rifle.
---
twitch.tv/elitest
#5Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/4/2013 10:24:42 AM
Especially, i love always smile working environment, too short time i worked custom service but Its is best work in my life and I want to feel again.

I have brave fight to wild bear

I am so fast more than train
---
The Jersey Guy
#6metroidman92Posted 2/4/2013 10:31:20 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Especially, i love always smile working environment, too short time i worked custom service but Its is best work in my life and I want to feel again.

I have brave fight to wild bear

I am so fast more than train

His level. Get on it.
---
MAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKK
NUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
#7ArcGuardPosted 2/4/2013 11:00:50 AM
Why are you trying to kill people across the map with a CQC-mid weapon...?

Use a precision weapon when you want to, you know, be precise?
#8AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 2/4/2013 11:18:08 AM
I used to be like you, until I changed my tac.

This is not like other games, and you most likely using the wrong guns. Like someone said use BR,LR or the DM? and try not to ADS and go for head shots.

Once you understand Halo is not like most console shooters and how you get kills then you'd know when to use a CQC0gun and when to use ranged, plus how you use them within Halo.

Seriously used to hate Halo and felt the same as you, until I tried the BR on this game and only ADS when taking a more precise shot.
#9ShoegazinSergio(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:35:38 AM
I started off kicking ass in this game. But lately I just can't seem to get kills. I'll definitely try my luck with other guns and maybe try a more patient approach.
#10phillyeagles123Posted 2/4/2013 2:10:31 PM
Use precision weapons like the BR, DMR or LR. You also should stick close to your teammates, because if you just run around the map and bump into 2 enemies, you'll be lucky to even kill one of them.

Try playing SWAT to help improve your aim, Halo is all about headshots.