Team Doubles? More like Team Railguns

#1Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/4/2013 4:47:48 PM
Once again 343 ruins a supposed to be good playlist. Railguns spawn like crazy and youre dead if you are caught without one. I just had like a triple railgun kill happen in a game where me and my mate and an enemy had a railgun. Its like whats the point when you can just crouch in the hallway with a railgun and wait.

Railgun railgun railgun
#2jesse_skaterPosted 2/4/2013 5:01:35 PM
Whine moar
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#3jakethenoobPosted 2/4/2013 5:12:47 PM
Team DMRs
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#4JaidabeccaPosted 2/4/2013 5:18:35 PM
jesse_skater posted...
Whine moar

---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#5enterthemadroxPosted 2/4/2013 5:22:22 PM
Jaidabecca posted...
jesse_skater posted...
Whine moar

I agree with these guys.

Seriously, you people (especially you TC, I've seen you do this before) demand something from 343, get it then find something about it that you hate.

Just sell the game if you're never gonna be satisfied.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6DirtBasedSoapPosted 2/4/2013 5:29:59 PM
Op is buttmad
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#7JFKandLBJPosted 2/4/2013 5:39:54 PM
They would've rocked you without the railguns.
#8drzaiousPosted 2/4/2013 5:42:11 PM
It takes time for the Rail Gun to charge, you can hear the enemy charging it and finally it's easy to dodge if you know how to time it.

Since you are unable to listen for someone charging a weapon you know they are using, I guess it would be safe to assume the dodging part might be a little advanced for you.

If I know I can kill someone over and over again with a weapon/strategy, I will continue to do so until you find a strategy that can out do my current one.

If you learn the maps, keep your distance, use your angles and shoot at the same guy your teammate is shooting at then you will have no problem. The further away the rail gun pointed at you is, the easier it is to dodge same with rockets.

OR you can just keep complaining about losing to a forum that doesn't care. Or you can learn the game and work on your weaknesses. Or ask for help.
#9Hunter2huntedPosted 2/4/2013 5:42:12 PM
Team railguns sounds fun as hell. Hard enough to use them in a match as is.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
The greatest workers are those who can get the best possible results from the least amount of effort.
#10WrathofAchillesPosted 2/4/2013 5:48:45 PM
Hunter2hunted posted...
Team railguns sounds fun as hell. Hard enough to use them in a match as is.

It DOES sound fun as hell. Nothing more satisfying than getting a cross map rail kill on Ragnarok...especially if you're target is camoed.

Personally it's a little luck based at long range because you don't know when, where or if your target will move as you charge the shot but close to mid you shouldn't miss more than like 15%.

Easily my favorite ordinance weapon.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.