The sticky and rail gun aren't the only guns in duo....

#1MikailinPosted 2/4/2013 10:03:46 PM
Seems like all people do is go after the sticky gun or the rail gun then camo camps with them untill someone runs by. If they miss then they attempt to run. I encountered very few people who knew how to mix up their explosives and bullet game for a nice shoot out. This is just my experience though. Any others have simliar experiences?
#2RAGEface14Posted 2/4/2013 10:27:26 PM
The sticky det is useless except for taking out vehicles.

The proper use for the railgun is running around and ambushing people with it. If you use it correctly, it's an easy four kills. I may not be a very good player, but I know how to use the railgun effectively.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#3ODommPosted 2/4/2013 10:30:04 PM
RAGEface14 posted...

The proper use for the railgun is running around and ambushing people with it. If you use it correctly, it's an easy four kills. I may not be a very good player, but I know how to use the railgun effectively.

Jesse would disagree with the cross map Sticky Det kill he had on me on Simplex...
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4Msheridan1990Posted 2/4/2013 10:30:40 PM
RAGEface14 posted...

lmfao this guy
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#5TMoney650Posted 2/4/2013 10:30:59 PM
RAGEface14 posted...

welp can't argue with that advice
#6RAGEface14Posted 2/4/2013 10:37:49 PM
ODomm posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

Jesse would disagree with the cross map Sticky Det kill he had on me on Simplex...

That's Jesse though. He's good enough that he can use the weapon effectively outside of its purpose. Most of us aren't.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#7Msheridan1990Posted 2/4/2013 10:40:18 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

That's Jesse though. He's good enough that he can use the weapon effectively outside of its purpose. Most of us aren't.

omg i agree the sticky det is so hard 2 use LOL this guy
---
#8X250Posted 2/4/2013 10:42:25 PM
Is "Jesse" slang for 90% of players or something?
#9Msheridan1990Posted 2/4/2013 10:43:47 PM
X250 posted...
Is "Jesse" slang for 90% of players or something?

rotfl U got 2 admit RAGEface u jus got treated LOL
---
#10Cereal4youPosted 2/4/2013 10:45:32 PM
Not sure if troll or extreme noob.....

But I will bite..the sticky has a bigger exploding radius than a rocket launcher