The sticky and rail gun aren't the only guns in duo....

#11Msheridan1990Posted 2/4/2013 9:46:57 PM
Cereal4you posted...
Not sure if troll or extreme noob.....

But I will bite..the sticky has a bigger exploding radius than a rocket launcher

dont bother RAGEface is a known troll around here lmfao
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#12FinaliizePosted 2/4/2013 11:14:38 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
The sticky det is useless except for taking out vehicles.

The proper use for the railgun is running around and ambushing people with it. If you use it correctly, it's an easy four kills. I may not be a very good player, but I know how to use the railgun effectively.

Just stop.
#13Hunter2huntedPosted 2/5/2013 3:22:44 AM
RAGEface14 posted...

The proper use for the railgun is running around and ambushing people with it. If you use it correctly, it's an easy four kills. I may not be a very good player, but I know how to use the railgun effectively.

I feel that you try to actually hit people with the grenade when you shoot it. The sticky detonater is phenomenal against people. Try shooting a wall or the ground nearby someone. They will often get caught in the explosion.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
The greatest workers are those who can get the best possible results from the least amount of effort.
#14Link2B125Posted 2/5/2013 4:47:54 AM
RAGEface14 posted...

I can't tell if this post is legit or not.

wtf gamefaqs stop being terrible at every game ffs
---
XBLGT: Sanzaru PSN: TheRealSanzaru
SSFIVAE: Makoto JJBA: Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze..."
#15iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 5:00:05 AM
RAGEface14 posted...

did you think the grenade launcher is reach was bad too?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#16JaidabeccaPosted 2/5/2013 6:23:14 AM
ODomm posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

Jesse would disagree with the cross map Sticky Det kill he had on me on Simplex...

OMG, jesse with the Sticky Detonator is freakin' annoying to deal with. Cross-mapping on Dispatch is too common when going against jesse.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#17tonxin1stPosted 2/5/2013 7:05:53 AM
man i love the sticky det. I only play infinity slayer or now doubles . You can really clean up with that thing and I suck. Never tried it on a vehicle yet.
#18__balePosted 2/5/2013 7:19:36 AM
iRGush posted...
did you think the grenade launcher is reach was bad too?

GL sucked off host
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO