Why are all the Halo pros streaming Black Ops 2 now?

#1DougEInstructorPosted 2/4/2013 10:28:01 PM
Just checked twitch tv and now all my fav Halo pros are streaming Black Ops 2 now! What happened? Why did they all of a sudden give up on Halo?!
#2X250Posted 2/4/2013 10:34:54 PM
Competitive Halo is dead.
#3MajorInchesPosted 2/4/2013 10:47:50 PM
The fact that Halo 4 has only 130 levels to offer, and the fact that it is pretty simple to level up after 50 probably plays a factor.
Call of Duty offers 550 levels, more playability. Reaching that level is a pretty good feet (without cheating)
Also anyone can pick up a controller and play Call of Duty...... Its very simple, so this little kids hop on the game and are good at it within a few matches, they rage, bam! More views on Twitch.
#4X250Posted 2/4/2013 10:48:53 PM
MajorInches posted...
The fact that Halo 4 has only 130 levels to offer, and the fact that it is pretty simple to level up after 50 probably plays a factor.
Call of Duty offers 550 levels, more playability. Reaching that level is a pretty good feet (without cheating)
Also anyone can pick up a controller and play Call of Duty...... Its very simple, so this little kids hop on the game and are good at it within a few matches, they rage, bam! More views on Twitch.

ROFL yes this is exactly the reason.
#5RockeignPosted 2/4/2013 10:56:13 PM
MLG dropping Halo seems to be the main reason I see. Not really MLG's fault, Microsoft forced their hand.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/Rockaizen/RangerBunny_zpsf37026a1.gif
#6ODommPosted 2/4/2013 11:09:10 PM
Because they aren't skilled enough people to get actual jobs, so they go to whatever pays more in their field.

Same with every paid athlete... Damnit Albert... :(
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#7TMoney650Posted 2/4/2013 11:15:29 PM
ODomm posted...
Because they aren't skilled enough people to get actual jobs, so they go to whatever pays more in their field.

I was pretty surprised that he left...not often that the star player leaves right after you win the championship.

Fortunately my team's got cain and posey locked up so no worries :D
#8ODommPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:35 PM
TMoney650 posted...
ODomm posted...

I was pretty surprised that he left...not often that the star player leaves right after you win the championship.

Fortunately my team's got cain and posey locked up so no worries :D

Fortunately, your team had an incredible amount of luck in the post season. And Posey did awful haha, not saying he's a bad player, he just didn't show up

We're still good without Pujols. If we had him though, WS clinched
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#9jakethenoobPosted 2/5/2013 12:52:01 AM
Because they are sellouts
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#10iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 4:36:41 AM
jakethenoob posted...
Because they are sellouts

why should they be forced to play a dying competitive game? They are professional gamers, not tied to halo.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.