Why are all the Halo pros streaming Black Ops 2 now?

#21ODommPosted 2/5/2013 9:47:59 AM
DougEInstructor posted...
ODomm posted...
TMoney650 posted...
ODomm posted...
Because they aren't skilled enough people to get actual jobs, so they go to whatever pays more in their field.

Same with every paid athlete... Damnit Albert... :(

I was pretty surprised that he left...not often that the star player leaves right after you win the championship.

Fortunately my team's got cain and posey locked up so no worries :D

Fortunately, your team had an incredible amount of luck in the post season. And Posey did awful haha, not saying he's a bad player, he just didn't show up

We're still good without Pujols. If we had him though, WS clinched

LOL WS clinched? Puljos had the worst season ever. And didn't the cards get shutout like 3 games straight yea that was totally luck.

Though it was his worst season, his hitting would've still helped with the win. Giants also shutout the Tigers, does that make them better? Maybe for the moment, but overall Tigers and Cardinals were better. But hey, that happens sometimes, some team has an incredible turn of fate and lands somewhere no one expected.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#22elitewarrior500Posted 2/5/2013 9:51:44 AM
yoshiisback posted...
EDarien posted...
Just checked twitch tv and now all my fav Halo pros are streaming Black Ops 2 now! What happened? Why did they all of a sudden give up on Halo?!

Bottom line answer is that MS made a contract w/ Virgin which negated their ability to be in MLG. The pros can't make any money with Halo if Halo isn't on the card, right? So Black Ops 2 is the new "MLG shooter" and they went where the money is since they're professionals who get paid to play.

I heard some COD pros were making fun of these Halo players all of a sudden becoming COD players. And to be honest . . . they are kinda bad.

A halo pro could go pro in cod. A cod pro has no chance being pro in halo. What does that tell you?

that cod takes no skill
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#23Mr_arizonaPosted 2/5/2013 10:02:00 AM
yoshiisback posted...
EDarien posted...
Just checked twitch tv and now all my fav Halo pros are streaming Black Ops 2 now! What happened? Why did they all of a sudden give up on Halo?!

Bottom line answer is that MS made a contract w/ Virgin which negated their ability to be in MLG. The pros can't make any money with Halo if Halo isn't on the card, right? So Black Ops 2 is the new "MLG shooter" and they went where the money is since they're professionals who get paid to play.

I heard some COD pros were making fun of these Halo players all of a sudden becoming COD players. And to be honest . . . they are kinda bad.

A halo pro could go pro in cod. A cod pro has no chance being pro in halo. What does that tell you?

I oddly enough I'm good at Halo but I'm horrible at COD. In a 2 month span I went positive 3 times. LOL But in Halo I go positive 9/10 and get the top score 2/5 matches. I think I just do better when it's not a SURPRISE type of killing game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#24ODommPosted 2/5/2013 10:11:12 AM
Mr_arizona posted...
yoshiisback posted...
EDarien posted...

I oddly enough I'm good at Halo but I'm horrible at COD. In a 2 month span I went positive 3 times. LOL But in Halo I go positive 9/10 and get the top score 2/5 matches. I think I just do better when it's not a SURPRISE type of killing game.

sig <3
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#25DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:17:55 AM
ODomm posted...
ODomm posted...
TMoney650 posted...
ODomm posted...
Because they aren't skilled enough people to get actual jobs, so they go to whatever pays more in their field.

Same with every paid athlete... Damnit Albert... :(

I was pretty surprised that he left...not often that the star player leaves right after you win the championship.

Fortunately my team's got cain and posey locked up so no worries :D

Fortunately, your team had an incredible amount of luck in the post season. And Posey did awful haha, not saying he's a bad player, he just didn't show up

We're still good without Pujols. If we had him though, WS clinched

LOL WS clinched? Puljos had the worst season ever. And didn't the cards get shutout like 3 games straight yea that was totally luck.

Though it was his worst season, his hitting would've still helped with the win. Giants also shutout the Tigers, does that make them better? Maybe for the moment, but overall Tigers and Cardinals were better. But hey, that happens sometimes, some team has an incredible turn of fate and lands somewhere no one expected.

Yes the Giants were literally better. The Cards even making it to the playoffs now that was luck.
#26Mr_arizonaPosted 2/5/2013 10:24:04 AM
ODomm posted...
sig <3

Whenever a topic is getting out of hand and people are fighting I just say everyone calm down and look at my sig. Everyone walks away with a smile.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#27jakethenoobPosted 2/5/2013 12:11:06 PM
iRGush posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Because they are sellouts

why should they be forced to play a dying competitive game? They are professional gamers, not tied to halo.

Lol they are playing because that's where the money is. And I don't give a **** what Ninja says, you're not a professional gamer if the only game people know you for is Halo.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#28DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:18:12 PM
jakethenoob posted...
iRGush posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Because they are sellouts

why should they be forced to play a dying competitive game? They are professional gamers, not tied to halo.

Lol they are playing because that's where the money is. And I don't give a **** what Ninja says, you're not a professional gamer if the only game people know you for is Halo.

When did ninja say this?
#29enterthemadroxPosted 2/5/2013 12:35:56 PM

They're probably butthurt because Halo is no longer that niche little game that caters to the MLG tryhards so they moved over to a game more appropriate to their idiotic natures.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#30darren19822000Posted 2/5/2013 1:55:43 PM
hey the better team doesnt always win..case in point this superbowl. the niners were the better team but the refs and the nfl wanted the ray lewis perfect ending story. if you dont think that was holding on the 4th and goal then you dont know football.

the giants wont because of timely hitting and amazing pitching. yes the tigers were prolly the "better" team but they got beat by better pitching.

the cards wont even make it this year. the reds are better and the wildcard is going to come from either atl/washington or sf/la

on topic the pros go where the money goes. if they made a competitve barbie game they would play that too.
---
gt darren reefnugs