Why are all the Halo pros streaming Black Ops 2 now?

#31iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 1:56:34 PM
yoshiisback posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
EDarien posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
Just checked twitch tv and now all my fav Halo pros are streaming Black Ops 2 now! What happened? Why did they all of a sudden give up on Halo?!

Bottom line answer is that MS made a contract w/ Virgin which negated their ability to be in MLG. The pros can't make any money with Halo if Halo isn't on the card, right? So Black Ops 2 is the new "MLG shooter" and they went where the money is since they're professionals who get paid to play.

I heard some COD pros were making fun of these Halo players all of a sudden becoming COD players. And to be honest . . . they are kinda bad.

A halo pro could go pro in cod. A cod pro has no chance being pro in halo. What does that tell you?

crimsix
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#32iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 1:58:08 PM
jakethenoob posted...
iRGush posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Because they are sellouts

why should they be forced to play a dying competitive game? They are professional gamers, not tied to halo.

Lol they are playing because that's where the money is. And I don't give a **** what Ninja says, you're not a professional gamer if the only game people know you for is Halo.

Again, why should they be forced to play halo when it has a dying competitive scene with no money just so people like you will be satisfied? They have better things to do, I'm sure.
---
#33enterthemadroxPosted 2/5/2013 2:34:08 PM
Wow, so apparently I got moderated for posting in this topic with a genuine opinion on something (I really hate MLG for many reasons) so I take it a member of this board is MLG and took offense?

Either that or apparently free speech doesn't apply here because the reason for moderation is "flaming" but I never flamed anybody on this topic or on this board.

Crazy.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#34iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 2:46:04 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Wow, so apparently I got moderated for posting in this topic with a genuine opinion on something (I really hate MLG for many reasons) so I take it a member of this board is MLG and took offense?

Either that or apparently free speech doesn't apply here because the reason for moderation is "flaming" but I never flamed anybody on this topic or on this board.

Crazy.

i got banned for a week last time I insulted you, but if I didn't, I would do it again
---
#35BizzyBumPosted 2/5/2013 2:56:53 PM
because of that 1 million dollar tourney coming up
---
I'm bored at work...
#36GorillaNDaMistPosted 2/5/2013 3:01:18 PM
because nobody likes halo ne more since the developers listened to all the cry babies and put kill zones in multiple areas... i quit playing just becuase i went to go snipe in my spot and it was kill zoned... made a new spot,.... got kill zoned... foound a another spot... got killzoned.... i hate halo and will never play it again.. i will only play it if they take out the kill zones
---
Kim :)
#37BizzyBumPosted 2/5/2013 3:02:12 PM
Killzone 4 for PS4 will be sick.
---
I'm bored at work...
#38DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:55:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:05:14 PM(edited)
darren19822000 posted...
hey the better team doesnt always win..case in point this superbowl. the niners were the better team but the refs and the nfl wanted the ray lewis perfect ending story. if you dont think that was holding on the 4th and goal then you dont know football.

the giants wont because of timely hitting and amazing pitching. yes the tigers were prolly the "better" team but they got beat by better pitching.

the cards wont even make it this year. the reds are better and the wildcard is going to come from either atl/washington or sf/la

on topic the pros go where the money goes. if they made a competitve barbie game they would play that too.

Tigers weren't the better team look at their reg season record. And the niners weren't the better team either. The 49ers much hyped #1 defense was pure trash. Jim Harbaugh made some awful decisions and Kapernick looked absolutely terrified. If the niners didn't get that SECOND halftime it would have been the most embarrassing blowout in NFL history.
#40SlaveZero40Posted 2/5/2013 5:59:12 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
ODomm posted...
sig <3

Whenever a topic is getting out of hand and people are fighting I just say everyone calm down and look at my sig. Everyone walks away with a smile.

Signature has no Butt and no Boobies.
Change it to a Catalina Taylor image or a Tia Sweets image.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.