Quick question(curious:P)

#11SpikeTbearPosted 2/5/2013 2:21:17 PM
60% of people avoid me. I guess that's to be expected. I've played Halo Anniversary, 2 PC, 3, Reach, and 4. I was decent in all of them. I guess people just avoid you when you beat them? And I don't understand why they avoid me for communication since I don't make fun of people or curse unless it's playing around with friends. Many avoided me for being overly aggressive, quitting and team killing even though I never do any of those things. Do they just click a random button???!!!
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#12darkangel6794(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:58:07 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
60% of people avoid me. I guess that's to be expected. I've played Halo Anniversary, 2 PC, 3, Reach, and 4. I was decent in all of them. I guess people just avoid you when you beat them? And I don't understand why they avoid me for communication since I don't make fun of people or curse unless it's playing around with friends. Many avoided me for being overly aggressive, quitting and team killing even though I never do any of those things. Do they just click a random button???!!!

same here bro, and yeah they do -.-' lol
---
Theres nothing wrong with being emo.....but being popular is something else.....