43-4 in team doubles with my dubs partner.

#1ST_ZeroPosted 2/5/2013 9:47:08 AM
Playlist is quite fun surprisingly, gave me a reason to put in my H4 disk after a few weeks of not playing. Im gonna be number 1 soon on HT for doubles ;) im the best.

#G.O.A.T.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#2Sector_NinePosted 2/5/2013 9:50:19 AM
yeah, it's pretty fun.

I wish abandon/scythe weren't in the playlist and lockout/simplex/garrotte were though.
---
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
XBL: yPPoLs
#3ODommPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:52 AM
Nice, what's your GT, I'll keep a look out on the leaderboards
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/5/2013 10:01:49 AM
yeah, it's pretty fun.

I wish abandon/scythe weren't in the playlist and lockout/simplex/garrotte were though.

Yeah. Abandon just has too much to cover in dubs IMO. I'm loving Solari though, finally a good version of Solace.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#5Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/5/2013 10:06:29 AM(edited)
I think scyth has potential as a 2v2 slayer map
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#6Sector_NinePosted 2/5/2013 10:12:52 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

If OS spawned in the middle every 2 minutes instead of sniper it'd definitely speed things up.
---
#7Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/5/2013 10:14:21 AM

If OS spawned in the middle every 2 minutes instead of sniper it'd definitely speed things up.

Tbf a lot of the maps can feel drawn out,
---
vBlite
#8Sector_NinePosted 2/5/2013 10:22:10 AM
Yeah. I really really like the settings for doubles pro, but after a few games it gets really bland and played out.

I really wish that they kept the forge playlist and completely changed the whole set of maps each week or two. That way after a month or so we could have a playlist with 6-10 fine tuned community favored maps, which could also be implemented into other playlists once they got the publicity and people were warmed up to the idea of forge maps in MM again.

Needless to say, 343 took a lot of steps in the right direction. Trueskill seems to be working really well in doubles too. Maybe that's because all the competitive players are drawn to it because of the "pro" settings, either way hats off to 343.

We're not far off of a great halo game, my friends.
---
#9Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/5/2013 10:25:52 AM
It is a fun playlist and it is nice to have fixed weapon spawns on the map.

Think reducing the kills to 20 would maybe work better though, or atleast mean that boring games aren't as drawn out.
---
vBlite
#10Sector_NinePosted 2/5/2013 10:38:24 AM
It is a fun playlist and it is nice to have fixed weapon spawns on the map.

Think reducing the kills to 20 would maybe work better though, or atleast mean that boring games aren't as drawn out.

I don't really think that'd help. Then some games would still be 15 and some would be 4 minutes. Slow play is inevitable in doubles to be honest.

Thank god for maps like Rail and dispatch
---