Specializations Stack?

#1Mista_KlutchPosted 2/5/2013 10:29:52 AM
I didn't see this when I searched through the topics, and am wondering if Specializations somehow stack? If they do, then I'm thinking maybe it's best to go for the specialization that offers more xp first.......

That's if they stack though.
---
M |_| S I C < ==> L | F E
"Klutch, you're an *******." - iSomeAssault
#2Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/5/2013 10:32:05 AM
go away
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#3MephystoPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:48 AM(edited)
Specializations are equipped in the 2 perk slots (tactical package and support upgrade), as such, they cannot stack (well, unless you happen to equip one in each of the 2 slots, like wheelman in the first perk slot and gunner in the 2nd). Specializations are tied to one of the 2 perk slots.

The xp bonus specialization is a good one to equip though. Using it while playing spartan ops online, i'm bringing in around 9000xp per match right now. Will be sr130 very soon.
#4EDarienPosted 2/5/2013 11:08:04 AM
Mephysto posted...
Specializations are equipped in the 2 perk slots (tactical package and support upgrade), as such, they cannot stack (well, unless you happen to equip one in each of the 2 slots, like wheelman in the first perk slot and gunner in the 2nd). Specializations are tied to one of the 2 perk slots.

The xp bonus specialization is a good one to equip though. Using it while playing spartan ops online, i'm bringing in around 9000xp per match right now. Will be sr130 very soon.

Yeah. This. I'm doing the same, though I don't play so much to be almost SR 130 any time soon. But yeah, 9k per Sp Ops mission is worth doing that one first. Though, even while leveling, it's a waste of a slot in War Games.
---
Lali-ho!
#5elitewarrior500Posted 2/5/2013 11:08:29 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
go away

says the drunk scot
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#6Mista_Klutch(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:32:17 AM
NICE! Thanks everyone!
---