C/D beyonce deserves to be in the next halo game

#1TheSexySasukePosted 2/5/2013 12:18:54 PM
As either a new A.I. or a new Spartan? I do hope she is involved in the next game
---
In the words of Lmfao " I'm sexy and I know it"
#2Sephiroth9704Posted 2/5/2013 12:19:57 PM
finalhy someone sees it yes
#3ODommPosted 2/5/2013 12:20:01 PM
Alicia Keys >>>>>>>>> Bayonce
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4WarHead2011Posted 2/5/2013 12:24:10 PM
TheSexySasuke posted...
As either a new A.I. or a new Spartan? I do hope she is involved in the next game

Now I'm really f ing lost here???so what is this all about beyonce ? And why in the blue hell would you consider her as a new AI for the next halo..that is insane! Its like saying let's stick barney the purple dinosaur in the new mass effect 4..wtf...besides the b***h in the Illuminati just for the record.
---
XBL Gamer Tag: Fliggaman
^ -add me!!!
#5HaloODSTDPosted 2/5/2013 12:26:47 PM
only if I can shoot my man cannon in to her halo
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#6TheSexySasuke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:28:37 PM
It would be so magical :3, she should also sing the entire game instead of talking. I can imagine it now:

Chief: beyonce what's that can't compute
Beyonce: Halo!!! I can see your halo!!! Halo!!! You put my love on top!!
Chief: what is love? Can't compute? Bee boop bop
---
#7MephystoPosted 2/5/2013 12:30:27 PM
"Put a ring on it."

...said 343 Guilty Spark.
#8TheSexySasuke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:31:00 PM
WarHead2011 posted...
TheSexySasuke posted...

Now I'm really f ing lost here???so what is this all about beyonce ? And why in the blue hell would you consider her as a new AI for the next halo..that is insane! Its like saying let's stick barney the purple dinosaur in the new mass effect 4..wtf...besides the b***h in the Illuminati just for the record.

Barney for halo 6 anyone? What is illuminati? Can't compute beep boop bop beep
---
#9darren19822000Posted 2/5/2013 1:58:33 PM
shes not even a good performer. am i the only one that thought she looked pissed off during her halftime show? how about next year we dont get some pop singer. i know janet ruined having anyone relevent to music right now but come on...madonna? beyonce? the who? does anyone even care about any of those anymore.

why would i want a crappy pop singer to be in? if we are gonna do it just for giggles id rather have lady gaga. at least shes interesting.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#10Phoenixmon2Posted 2/5/2013 2:36:12 PM
darren19822000 posted...
i know janet ruined having anyone relevent to music right now but come on...madonna? beyonce? the who? does anyone even care about any of those anymore.

I don't think Beyonce and Madonna are comparable. One was popular in the 80s and 90s, isn't young and sexy anymore, and has annoyed many people in various ways. The other is a sexy, modern pop star who has really never done anything to piss people off.