I always see so much rage/butthurt on this board, does anybody actually like it?

#1M_LivePosted 2/5/2013 7:32:48 PM
I have a blast with this game, have since release. I only have time to play a few hours a week, but whenever I do, I get completely hooked in & don't rage over getting owned by people with dmr's, or joining games in progress (though I don't like this feature), etc. I think 4's a great game, and I'm really looking to forward what they do with 5.
---
http://soundcloud.com/marcostaz
I be on the porch ass naked with a shotgun
#2SomnambulisticPosted 2/5/2013 7:34:02 PM
No.

This is GameFAQs. If you post on a game's board, it's because you legitimately hate it.
---
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 7:36:38 PM
Love it.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4X250Posted 2/5/2013 7:36:52 PM
Complaining about a game doesn't mean you hate it.

You can like something and still desire for its flaws to be fixed.
#5Sephiroth9704Posted 2/5/2013 7:37:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6asonuvagunPosted 2/5/2013 7:38:12 PM
Haven't Raged? You my friend, have not played Dominion with randoms yet...
---
If I'm a child, Lois, then that makes you a pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert. -Peter Griffin-
#7bd0g5Posted 2/5/2013 7:38:25 PM
X250 posted...
Complaining about a game doesn't mean you hate it.

You can like something and still desire for its flaws to be fixed.

good logic

yay!
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#8drzaiousPosted 2/5/2013 7:43:11 PM
I love halo 2 and thought Halo 3 was a step down from halo 2, but I believe Halo 4 is the best Halo since Halo 2.

Yes some of the changes that were made we could do without, but some were really needed. I think pretty much everything that was done wrong in reach was done right in H4.

Basically Halo 4 is the first Halo since H2 that I look forward to playing when I get home from work or have free time.
#9ODommPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:10 PM
asonuvagun posted...
Haven't Raged? You my friend, have not played Dominion with randoms yet...

---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#10King_of_NowPosted 2/5/2013 8:09:46 PM
Love it :)