I always see so much rage/butthurt on this board, does anybody actually like it?

#21BurstBearPosted 2/6/2013 5:55:40 AM
asonuvagun posted...
Haven't Raged? You my friend, have not played Dominion with randoms yet...

"Okay! This guy has a rocket launcher and is clearly skilled enough to hold A all on his own while we take other basses... EVERYONE DEFEND A!"
#22Mr_arizonaPosted 2/6/2013 6:08:25 AM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
All the people who like the game are spending their time playing it. They're not here.

---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#23enterthemadroxPosted 2/6/2013 11:39:10 AM
M_Live posted...
I have a blast with this game, have since release. I only have time to play a few hours a week, but whenever I do, I get completely hooked in & don't rage over getting owned by people with dmr's, or joining games in progress (though I don't like this feature), etc. I think 4's a great game, and I'm really looking to forward what they do with 5.

This is exactly what I'm like too.

I still live and die by the motto that if you don't like something, you avoid it instead of hanging around to complain about every little thing you hate about it.

For instance, until recently I used to be a lifelong wrestling fanatic but from 1997-2001 and 2008 onwards, I hated WWE so I chose to ignore it, watch other promotions and felt good about not raging or complaining about something that I didn't enjoy. It also allowed those who did and still do enjoy it to continue watching and discussing it without having to put up with BS from the haters interrupting their conversations about it.

That's one of many things I dislike about today's society, everything is just instant hate unnecessarily and people disrupting the enjoyment of others.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#24King_of_NowPosted 2/6/2013 12:17:27 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
M_Live posted...
I have a blast with this game, have since release. I only have time to play a few hours a week, but whenever I do, I get completely hooked in & don't rage over getting owned by people with dmr's, or joining games in progress (though I don't like this feature), etc. I think 4's a great game, and I'm really looking to forward what they do with 5.

I still live and die by the motto that if you don't like something, you avoid it instead of hanging around to complain about every little thing you hate about it.

For instance, until recently I used to be a lifelong wrestling fanatic but from 1997-2001 and 2008 onwards, I hated WWE so I chose to ignore it, watch other promotions and felt good about not raging or complaining about something that I didn't enjoy. It also allowed those who did and still do enjoy it to continue watching and discussing it without having to put up with BS from the haters interrupting their conversations about it.

That's one of many things I dislike about today's society, everything is just instant hate unnecessarily and people disrupting the enjoyment of others.

Wait.. so instead of complaining endlessly about something you could never hope to even have the slightest chance of changing.. you just dropped it?

I-I'm in shock. If people who used this website did similar well.. I don't think GameFaqs would exist anymore. I simply stopped believing that people like you could exist anywhere. Sensible people, with enough brainpower to realize that corporations don't take the whining of one person to heart.

You, my good sir, are a saint, and a hero. I award you 10/10, and may the 4-shot be ever in your favor.
#25enterthemadroxPosted 2/6/2013 12:22:29 PM
King_of_Now posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
M_Live posted...

Wait.. so instead of complaining endlessly about something you could never hope to even have the slightest chance of changing.. you just dropped it?

I-I'm in shock. If people who used this website did similar well.. I don't think GameFaqs would exist anymore. I simply stopped believing that people like you could exist anywhere. Sensible people, with enough brainpower to realize that corporations don't take the whining of one person to heart.

You, my good sir, are a saint, and a hero. I award you 10/10, and may the 4-shot be ever in your favor.

lol

But yeah, as I got older and wiser, I realised that whining about something that's out of my control is futile and that no one really cares if I hate Sony consoles because other people actually enjoy them somehow. I got my fill of message board drama a long time ago, life's too short to bother getting into pointless arguments.

Can I have a statue made out of gold? I hope so.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#26King_of_NowPosted 2/6/2013 12:31:12 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

lol

But yeah, as I got older and wiser, I realised that whining about something that's out of my control is futile and that no one really cares if I hate Sony consoles because other people actually enjoy them somehow. I got my fill of message board drama a long time ago, life's too short to bother getting into pointless arguments.

Can I have a statue made out of gold? I hope so.

*begins slow clap*

I can only pray that people take leaf from your book. You are the most intelligent soul I have encountered on this website. Someone who uses simple logic to deduce that being a crybaby is counter-productive.

I think we can get you that gold statue. I'm gonna message some of the mod so they can begin immediate construction. I assume you want 24-carat on this piece?

Everyone wants 24-carat